Christmas Candlelight Processional

JohninDC

We're booked into Shades of Green 12/23-30 :xmas: and would like to book a dinner package to see the Candlelieght Processional; Christmas Eve would be ideal, but anytime during our stay will work. Any idea how far in advance we can book this? :confused: Can I book this using the online ADR system?:shrug: Thanks in advance for any help you can offer us.

magiconmainstrt

candlelight proc resv.

:xmas:Hey give a shout out to all of us Processional Fans when someone hears when this event is available to reserve.
I am on a mission to reserve LeCellier this year, havent been able the last years.,
We went to Mexico: Ok
Germany twice: good.

Last year they were avaiable on the 23rd...... patiently waiting for the magic..:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Midnight Mouse

Congrats! :sohappy: Shades of Green is a great resort (I stay there everytime I go to Disney.)
Hopefully, they will start booking for the Candlelight Processional soon (they started booking last year on 23 Jun), but I haven't yet seen a date come out yet for this year. I hope it is soon as I am going in the beginning of December myself! :sohappy:
It appears you will be able to book online when it becomes available and I am attaching the link for you.
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining-events-and-packages/
Hope you have a great time!:)

Upvote 0

DBlackwell

I just called both the ADR and TOURs lines last week to try to schedule a CP dinner package. They told me that they will not be available to schedule until your 90+10 ADR timeslot rolls around, and that CP would not even be announced this year until AUG or SEPT.

If anyone else calls in to make CP reservations, I'd sure like to hear what you're told, since this year's schedule appears very different from previous years'. (But then again, I can believe it because the ADR policy changed from 180+10 to 90+10.)

Hope my CM was misinformed... Please let us know what others who call in for this year are told.

Upvote 0

JohninDC

Original Poster
All - thanks for the info and the links.:sohappy: Are we eligible for the +10 on ADRs by staying at Shades of Green?:confused: I've seen yes and no in different guide books; any "been there, done that" help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

DBlackwell

My understanding is it works this way:

If NOT staying on-property, ADR's can be made 90 days in advance of your dinner reservation.

If saying on-propery, ADRs can be made 90 days in advance of your arrival date, and for first 10 days of your stay. So if you were staying on-property for 10 days, you could make ADRs for every day of your vacation, even though the 10th day of your vacation would be 100 (i.e. - 90+10) days in advance.

I would assume Shades of Gray stays would be eligable; though I've never stayed there, so call Disney to be certain.

Upvote 0

WIX

what does the +10 mean?

+10 means that you can book from your check in date up to and including "ten" dates after.

They started this a couple years back to avoid everyone calling in several days in a row to get their full week of dining reservations in. They freed up the phone lines by adding the +10 feature making it a much more streamlined process to make your ADR's all at one time. 90+10. :wave:

Upvote 0

TTFN-Tiggger

I tried calling yesterday and was also told that dining will not be booked until 90 days out. Sounds like they are trying to get all of the dining to the same timeline. Wonder if that has something to do with the new on line booking system. I keep calling about every other week just in case. :D:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom