Christmas at the Poly

longfamily

We love to go to the Poly but we have never been for the x-mas season.
Here are some suggestions for the hotel in general...
O'hana does a great character breakfast with mickey, goofy, chip, & dale
They involve the kids in the restuarant asking them to join the parade through the restuarant. I haven't eaten there at night but I here that it's wonderful!
**The luau is also fun!

Around 9:00pm nightly there is a water light parade on the lagoon that passes the hotel. If you don't have a lagoon view room, the beach is a great place to watch.

It is faster to get to magic kingdom via the monorail system and faster to get back to the hotel using the boat system.

The Grand Floridian Has three children's activities (that I am aware of), pirate cruise, wonderland tea party, a cooking class, and it is walking distance from the poly in case you wanted to get them involved in something like this (incase kids were part of the group)

Poly has a torch lighting ceremony and story time in the lobby. You will get a list of these events with the times when you arrive.

The watermouse boats are faster here (7 seas lagoon) than in the epcot area. Also, the Poly has Surrey bikes!!! Lots of fun

The TTC is in walking distance, that will put you on the monorail to epcot. many people don't realize that there are two monorail systems.

The busses can take forever! Some people suggest walking over to the TTC to catch a bus because in theory they run more consistantly over there. If you run into any delays, this option is worth a try.

The Neverland kids club is the best! This is a place to drop off kids to have their "night out". it is included in some packages. Kids love it! Mine begs to go back every night

I hope some of this was helpful! Have a great trip

Upvote 0

tecowdw

The Poly has the least exciting Xmas decorarations of all the resorts, IMHO. Spend time visiting each one and you'll be amazed at some of them. The Wilderness Lodge is a must see!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom