Christmas at DLP

felipenor

Original Poster
Hey, guys. What should I expect from Christmas time at DLP? Is it as good as in other Disney resorts? Are there special parades and shows on both parks?

I read on their website that the celebrations will go up to January 8, but there's no other info yet. Does that mean they'll be back to regular entertainment on Jan 9? If I try to book my trip to be there on both the 8 and the 9 would I be able to see both the Christmas parades/fireworks and the regular ones?

GiveMeTheMusic

Any idea, guys? Does it pay off to visit both during Christmas season and after it?

It does if you want to experience Christmas and post-Christmas. It's really up to you entirely. They do a Christmas parade in DLP and a Frozen/Christmas themed version of Disney Dreams. Park decorations are unlikely to totally disappear overnight after Christmas is officially over.

felipenor

Original Poster
If Christmas season ends on the 8, that means they'll be back to their regular entertainment on the following day, right? Or is there a chance of no parade on the 9 as they'd be still adapting back to regular schedule?

Are the regular parade and fireworks worth watching? Is there significant difference to their holiday counterparts?

Is there Christmas decoration or themed entertainment at WDS?

felipenor

Original Poster
One more question: when they say Christmas from Nov 11 to Jan 8, that means Jan 8 included right? Silly questions, but just want to make sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom