Christmas at disney

tinksgilrs08

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering we are going to disney after Christmas (12-29 thru 1-5-09) and I was just wondering of the crowds seem to die down after the official christmas date? I was reading that the theme parks reach capacity limits by 11:00am? I need help Please:xmas:

H20Babie

Looking at the crowd calendar, it looks like the 29th through the 31st will be capacity crowds. Your best bet will be to be at the parks close to opening. The forecast for the 1st through 5th looks better, with crowds lessening day by day to "average" attendance. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

The 29th, 30th, 31st and 1st are INSANE. I wouldn't touch the parks with a 10 foot pole on those days. Granted, this is coming from someone that can visit any day any time, even for lunch at work, but it's complete madness!!!

Upvote 0

Hotdogs

We were there those dates last year, I wouldnt touch MK on new years eve we walked in then straight out, we went off to MGM and had a great night there. It got busy again when the marathon was on, but from the 2nd it was not too bad. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

tinksgilrs08

Original Poster
more to my question???

So if its that bad then why does everyone want to go at the holidays and if we get to the parks very early is it still that bad?:confused:

Upvote 0

nolatron

I'm planning on a trip on 12/26 to 12/29 2007, how's the crowds then? I'm pretty much expecting it to be busy, but does it typically reach the "we won't let anybody in" capacity?

And there's a crowd calendar? /me looks around.

Upvote 0

ImaYoyo

I'm planning on a trip on 12/26 to 12/29 2007, how's the crowds then? I'm pretty much expecting it to be busy, but does it typically reach the "we won't let anybody in" capacity?

And there's a crowd calendar? /me looks around.
Yes. Last year MK and AK hit this benchmark a few times during those dates. I hope you're bringing prozac, because you'll need it to keep from pulling your hair out.

Upvote 0

Lindsy1052

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering we are going to disney after Christmas (12-29 thru 1-5-09) and I was just wondering of the crowds seem to die down after the official christmas date? I was reading that the theme parks reach capacity limits by 11:00am? I need help Please:xmas:

Christmas to New Year's will be extremely busy. Dies down after the 2nd....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom