Christmas 2024

LSmithy

Original Poster
Hey, I was planning on booking DLP for when it's Christmassy in November this year and I was wondering if anyone has an idea what date it might start this year?

It started 11th Nov 2023 so I'm wondering if it might be 9th Nov or 16th Nov this year maybe?

Perhaps serial DLP visitors may know how they tend to do it!

Thank you!

cjkeating

Hey, I was planning on booking DLP for when it's Christmassy in November this year and I was wondering if anyone has an idea what date it might start this year?

It started 11th Nov 2023 so I'm wondering if it might be 9th Nov or 16th Nov this year maybe?

Perhaps serial DLP visitors may know how they tend to do it!

Thank you!
9th sounds the most likely however be aware there tends to be a week delay to some entertainment (normally a stage show or smaller offerings) so booking 16th onwards is the best bet.

LondonTom

9th sounds the most likely however be aware there tends to be a week delay to some entertainment (normally a stage show or smaller offerings) so booking 16th onwards is the best bet.
Yeah can't stress enough how delayed some entertainment may be (or even standard entertainment taking a brief hiatus before the actual busy Christmas season)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom