Christmas 2018 magic bands

BDub1321

Original Poster
Are they out yet? If so, where can I get them? Would like to have them for kids when we go at Thanksgiving.

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I just checked the shop Disney app and nothing was on yet. I’d check again closer to the first week of November. They are normally pretty quick about getting new mech up when switching holidays :)

slipperalwaysfits

You can also order Magic Band decals from: www.myfantasybands.com @Tuvalu recommends this site and they have hundreds of different decals to choose from, including the various holidays. They are really a great price (but you may want to order two (one for each half of your band, though you can mix and match). Sounds like they last at least a year or so! I have ordered mine and I'm excited to use them!

JohnD

Well, apparently, there is a new Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Magic Band. You can't buy it from the Disney Store. It seems there are 1,000 of them some of which you can buy in the parks. I use "some" because, well, you can purchase them off eBay for higher prices. See http://www.magicbandcollectors.com/...UUDK5LFjUsxhJLfjk3nH_SFJAfrw0wzo3jLxJlB0blIBs

For the record put me down as a "No" for purchasing off eBay. If I see something in the parks that interests me, I may buy it. I'm not a "must have" type of person. If I don't see it in the parks or DS, then I guess I'm not meant to have it. I'm not paying for overpriced stuff that people took out of the parks just to re-sell.

$34.99 as sold by Disney. As we know, even that is overpriced but it's the "face value", if you will. The lowest at eBay is $64.99. Forget it.

Last edited:

BDub1321

Original Poster
My kids would like that Jingle Bam theme but $65 on ebay. WOW! I think I can just wait 9 more days till we are there.

JohnD

My kids would like that Jingle Bam theme but $65 on ebay. WOW! I think I can just wait 9 more days till we are there.

Exactly. Wait until you arrive. If sold out — probably because of underhanded eBay resellers — then you aren’t meant to buy it. Don’t give them the satisfaction. Let them be stuck with inventory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom