Trip Report Christmas 2016 report

Just returned from a 12 day trip to the Kingdom and stayed on the All Stars Property. It was our 3rd trip this year and perhaps our last for awhile.
- Twice we returned to our room after a long day in the parks to find the room was not cleaned.
-Disney Transportation states buses run every 20 minutes. Not true. In a 15 minute window there were 3-4 buses to the other parks while we waited for ours. Buses were either packed like sardines or empty.
-Christmas day at the Kingdom there was not enough staff. Trash everywhere and the bathrooms were disgusting. (no paper and gross beyond compare)
-People cannot put down their cellphones! They can't go 15 minutes without checking facebook. People next to us during Lion King show, evening safari, you name it. Grrr.

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
That's the one thing I made sure not to do - was to only use my phone to look at wait times and fast passes. I wanted to unattached myself to the electronic world. I even left my iPad at home. It was so nice to just experience Disney as it should be.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
People cannot put down their cellphones! They can't go 15 minutes without checking facebook. People next to us during Lion King show, evening safari, you name it. Grrr

It's really obnoxious and distracting to others, when some park guests take out their phones when they're on an attraction, or during a "live" show such as the amazing, Festival of the Lion King. Not only is it rude to the people around them, but it's also disrespectful to the entertainers in the show.

MMDVC

The worst is on the Jungle Boat Cruise for the entire cruise! or DL RR during the Grand Canyon Concourse with reflection on the glass. Would love to see (a mashup with Jurassic Park) dinosaurs crashing thru glass to devour offenders...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom