Christmas 2013!!!

DebDeb

'Twas the night before Xmas, I began to pray. That all would be quiet, on Main Street USA. Just me and the Hatters, singing Christmas cheer. And wishing Santa a happy new year..View attachment 37872
Beautiful shot!! We really want to get some shots like this again this year! Refresh my memory as to how long transportation runs after closing? We are afraid of getting stranded! It's a long walk and or swim to the WL!!

Last edited:

Ariel484

Yay Christmas!!
IMG_5392.JPG

Really wish they would wait until around or after Thanksgiving at least.
'
well the good thing about it is november/december is considered "Holiday Season" so in reality, they are decorating "for the holidays" and not JUST Christmas... because some people get offended when they say they're decorated for "Christmas." This is my logical idea on it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Tom Morrow

I think they overdo it, even with the loss of Lights of Winter and whatnot. A person vacationing in early November probably wants to see regular WDW, not "Holiday WDW".

ratherbeinwdw

It is less than 50 days until Christmas. I, for one, am so glad they put the Christmas decorations up early, so that we can go at a little bit less crowded time and still see it all. As long as they wait until Halloween is over, then I'm a happy camper. One week from today, Lord willing, we'll be there. We did spring, summer, and Halloween last year, so we really wanted to do Christmas this year in case the Osborne Family Lights are taken away.

DVC4bestvacations

'
well the good thing about it is november/december is considered "Holiday Season" so in reality, they are decorating "for the holidays" and not JUST Christmas... because some people get offended when they say they're decorated for "Christmas." This is my logical idea on it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

It's one way to look at it. In this world of overly politically correctness. However I'm sure Disney is decorating early to fill the parks and their pockets. I'm not saying this to be negative just realistic

Hatter: It's Christmas not Xmas LOL

Question: Are cast members allowed to say Merry Christmas as a greeting?

Brittany--

I think they overdo it, even with the loss of Lights of Winter and whatnot. A person vacationing in early November probably wants to see regular WDW, not "Holiday WDW".
Many people go in November in order to see the Holiday decoration but miss the holiday crowds. I'm making a special trip down next week solely to go to see the Jingle Cruise and go to a Christmas party. From January until September the park is decoration free. If you're so opposed to the decor, go during those months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom