runDisney Star Wars Events

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Thank god for Twitter and Team #runDisney.

Here are the corral assignments for Challenge (half only) and half.

Figment82

F. Again.

Same. I’m just glad they’re not going up to M or whatever this time. Although I’ll be in F wave 1 million, haha!

Also, no runner drop off at TTC? Seriously Disney? You allow it for the other races, what’s different with this one. 😡

LAKid53

Premium Member
Same. I’m just glad they’re not going up to M or whatever this time. Although I’ll be in F wave 1 million, haha!

Also, no runner drop off at TTC? Seriously Disney? You allow it for the other races, what’s different with this one. 😡

I saw that. Looks like driving, unless you're staying off property, isn't a good idea this time.

Figment82

I saw that. Looks like driving, unless you're staying off property, isn't a good idea this time.

Agreed. We’re at Saratoga this time so I might just use the resort transportation to avoid the need to transfer. Although it won’t save me any time, as I’ll be so paranoid about missing the bus, I’ll probably be at the stop extra early!

LAKid53

Premium Member
Agreed. We’re at Saratoga this time so I might just use the resort transportation to avoid the need to transfer. Although it won’t save me any time, as I’ll be so paranoid about missing the bus, I’ll probably be at the stop extra early!

I'm at Copper Creek. My bus will turn left at the light on World Drive, go 100 yards, then turn right into the parking lot to drop us off. I could walk there a lot faster.

Figment82

I'm at Copper Creek. My bus will turn left at the light on World Drive, go 100 yards, then turn right into the parking lot to drop us off. I could walk there a lot faster.

Oh geez, that’s even worse! They should just set up a crosswalk for you guys!

menka

Ugh I am regretting not bothering to train for a 10k. When I saw the 10k sold out I just settled for 5k. Now I know going forward that 10k might show up again closer to the race date. 🤦🏿‍♀️

Figment82

I do but I don't think that gets me any privilege. It would be nice if they give us early registration but I don't expect it.
I get a secured spot for W&D, but the email usually comes after the DVC pre-reg window opens. I’m always afraid they won’t send it and I’m a complete worrywart.

Although... for the 5th year of W&D, I had to prove my past runs at the expo so I could get put on the legacy list, so I’m not sure if that perk started on the 5th and I missed out, or it’s something that begins for the 6th year. It’d be very kind of them to reward us dedicated crazies, and ensure we can keep our streak going!

Figment82

I think @Figment82 is referring to those who will be legacies next year, not early registration for AP/DVC.
I was, sorry, I don’t think I worded that very clearly.

For example, the early registration for AP/DVC opened at 10am for W&D, but I didn’t receive the legacy registration email until 3:30. Yeah, I knew it wasn’t going to sell out the same day, but it relieved my anxiety a little to just get it done at 10. 😊

LAKid53

Premium Member
I was, sorry, I don’t think I worded that very clearly.

For example, the early registration for AP/DVC opened at 10am for W&D, but I didn’t receive the legacy registration email until 3:30. Yeah, I knew it wasn’t going to sell out the same day, but it relieved my anxiety a little to just get it done at 10. 😊

So legacies will get advanced registration? Why not do it a month or two AFTER the race is over?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom