Choose one to live in, SE,ToT, CC

mlshaver1896

Original Poster
If you had the choice to live in the Tower of Terror, Spaceship Earh, or Cinderella's Castle what one would you choose? Keep in mind you can renovate the inside to your liking. If you would not like to live in any of the three what attraction at WDW would you like to live in (not including hotels or resorts). I would pick the CoP.

Number_6

mlshaver1896 said:
If you had the choice to live in the Tower of Terror, Spaceship Earh, or Cinderella's Castle what one would you choose? Keep in mind you can renovate the inside to your liking. If you would not like to live in any of the three what attraction at WDW would you like to live in (not including hotels or resorts). I would pick the CoP.

Well, I guess of the three I would pick the Castle, just because there would be windows. But if I had my choice of any, Voyage of the Little Mermaid if I could have Ariel with it, if not then Star Tours.

Boo's Mom

I'm with Static-X on this one, Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion. And i would leave things how they are, (except more drops on Tower of Terror when I need some excitement)

Id go with the castle. Waking up every morning and having coffee overlooking main street USA. What could be better than that. During the day you could watch the parades and at night watch the fireworks. I would have to kick Cinderella out and move Belle in :D

brkgnews

Although it would not have windows, I would probably pick spaceship earth, since I could repurpose the top of the ride as a giant projection screen tv.
:lol:

DCL

Of the three, I'd definately love to live at the top of Spaceship Earth. I'd get a nice big comfy mattress and just lay down and look up at the "universe"

If I could choose between any other attraction, it would definately be Splash Mountain. I mean, you could live in the Laughin' Place... or with Brer Rabbit... or on the riverboat.. I mean... you can't lose!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
<!--StartFragment -->
mlshaver1896 said:
If you would not like to live in any of the three what attraction at WDW would you like to live in (not including hotels or resorts).

Seeing as how you didnt mention extinct......Welcome to my home at 20,000 Leauges under the sea. I would turn the above water inside of the ride building into an awesome house, and just think - everytime you want to head out for a turkey leg or a dole whip just hop into a nautilus and head up to the boarding station. As nemo would say..."See how peaceful it is here.":wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
tommyboy12099 said:
I forgot about the zipline. An added bonus.
and fast gettaway!!!

id pick PotC. on the ship................ and id change back the "politically incorrect" pirate chasing the woman............. yeh baby!!!!!

DisneySaint

My first hunch was to go with Spaceship Earth because it's my favorite icon and attraction, but then I began to think - well, no windows - would that bother me? So I guess I would have to go with Cinderella Castle. I would definently love Spaceship Earth, but being able to look out into the park would be priceless.

thisisnotanexit

in the swiss family robinson treehouse :D
i'd have a great view and be right in the heart of adventureland. i could walk right to aloha isle and hear the music of the tiki drums anytime i want. and the rest of the kingdom is right at my fingertips.

PurpleDragon

I would have to say SSE!! In the big projection room at the top, where you hear the "Attention Travelers, your vehicle is rotating backwards....." announcement. It would be like sleeping outside, but without the bugs or bad weather. Late at night I could switch the projector over to TV, movies, or video games, that would be sweeeeet.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
DisneyJoey said:
My first hunch was to go with Spaceship Earth because it's my favorite icon and attraction, but then I began to think - well, no windows - would that bother me? So I guess I would have to go with Cinderella Castle. I would definently love Spaceship Earth, but being able to look out into the park would be priceless.
now joey, you know they are going to cut a hole in the side and make a coaster exist the sphere.................. that would be plenty of light.

oh wait, they finally got smart and decided that was a STUPID idea. no windows anymore................. :brick:

Brett

Definetely the Castle.

Space Mountain wouldn't be that bad either. The music in the star tunnels really does put me to sleep. No windows would be a drag, but you have a roller coaster and arcade (it's attached :) ).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom