Chocolate Frogs?

plaz10

I know you can at the Universal Store at the Orlando Airport. Never been to WWoHP. But the Airport Store has chocolate from Honeydukes and Chocolate frogs

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes.

They only come individually. The frog is pretty much life-sized, so it's a fair bt of chocolate. :slurp:

Skip

10 bucks - huge chunk of chocolate (you could probably split one) and you also get one of the holographic "Famous Wizard" cards.

Xethos

$10?? better be a pretty big piece of chocolate...and on that note, I dont think id want a big piece of chocolate in my hand when its 90+ degrees F out

Bairstow

It's 5.3oz of chocolate, so they're pretty hefty.
Buy one at the end of the day and throw it in your hotel mini-fridge to take home, if you're going to do it.

JillC LI

My daughter and I went to the Harry Potter Exhibit when it was in NYC several months ago. The store had hollow individual chocolate frogs for sale for about $5 which I thought was alot but bought her one. Ten dollars!?!?! I'd better save my pennies for when we go to Honeydukes! I already knew I had to set aside $30 to buy her a wand. I'm excited as heck to eventually visit the WWOHP, but I can see it is going to cost me a pretty penny! :eek:

Dwarful

we went in June and my daughter wanted a chocolate frog..I asked about shipping it to the front and they said it could be done and the frog would be kept cold. It was a hefty bit of chocolate....but she liked the box and card more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom