Chip and Dale?

phantomrhiannon

I'm headed to the World next August with a big Chip and Dale fan. Anyone out there know some good places in the parks to keep an eye out for meet and greets with the pair?

ThinkTink721

The best place to meet Chip & Dale is at the Chip & Dale Campfire Sing-Along at Ft. Wilderness.
I believe it is held nightly around 7pm during this time of the year.
They will come around to everyone, sign autographs, & pose for pictures.
It's a lot of fun! :wave:

You can also meet them at a restaurant called The Garden Grill in Epcot.

Also, check out the park schedules - especially the Magic Kingdom & Epcot.

Upvote 0

becanya

Go to Mickey's Backyard BBQ. YOu can meet with them in the beginning then dance with them during the show. The best Chip and Dale sighting anywhere! I have a pic of my mom and son and chip and dale, all shaking their bootie at the camera, with Goofy in the corner shaking his finger at them in shame. So cute.

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

I am also a big Chip and Dale fan. We met up with them in Tomorrowland in MK a couple of weeks ago. They are also at The Fort Wilderness Campfire thing. They have a spot in Epcot. Camp Minnie/Micky in Animal Kingdom. And they also have their own Character dinner...The Garden Grill in Epcot. Those are just off the top of my head, there might be more. I just love those guys! I'll be there in August again too!!

Upvote 0

TinkIce

I know you can see them at the Garden Grill, but that's a really hard restaurant to get into (my mom had to call three different times before she got us in :brick:). I remember seeing them on Main Street at MK though, and they're almost always at Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK. I love seeing them at Christmastime cause they're both wearing these cute winter scarfs and mittens ^_^

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I know you can see them at the Garden Grill, but that's a really hard restaurant to get into (my mom had to call three different times before she got us in :brick:). I remember seeing them on Main Street at MK though, and they're almost always at Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK. I love seeing them at Christmastime cause they're both wearing these cute winter scarfs and mittens ^_^

Really?? Booked it about a week in advance :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom