Chilli Cheese Dog Challenge At Caseys.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
8 chili dogs??? I couldn't even finish one!! Holy cow!! I'd hate to be the one to bunk with him that night...lol. Those dogs are huge and jam packed with yukki yummy goodness!! Good for them for having a little bit of fun!!

With all of the wonderful things we eat in WDW, and boy do we eat, we always break even on the scale because we are moving sooo much. Blisters and chin splints to prove it. haha.
Agree! 8 dogs with chilli is good going,but under 20 mins is way too much for me.

Dad 2 M & M

We are going to hit Yachtsman in Dec and I am going to attempt the 28 oz'r!! Thanks to Crush Dude, it is something I must attempt...and then hit the EME at Epcot!!

GoofyRacer11

That's a feat in it's self.well done.
Holy good god....I take it you're the opposite of lactose intolerant.
We attempted it with 4 of us and it we barely made a dent. In our defense it was after stuffing our faces at Cape May.
Thanks and yes I'm nowhere close to being lactose intolerant! I'm a fast eater and seem to finish quicker than my friends and family. Being a runner helps as well!

tracyandalex

It's a challenge to me, every time I go to any all you can eat restaurant at Disney, to eat my money's worth LOL

I'm suck a picky eater DH has a similar challenge - he tries to eat both of our money's worth! I rarely get more than 3 almost filled plates, including dessert and DH considers that a waste of money.

rob0519

Just received photos of friends at Casey's in MK having a hot dog challenge.Three of them,all men,had a bet on.The winner scoffed down 8 chilli dogs in 17mins .That is some going.Have any of yourselfs done a food challenge when at WDW ?:)
So, the questions are: How many chili dogs total? and What did that cost at those prices?

maryszhi

Just received photos of friends at Casey's in MK having a hot dog challenge.Three of them,all men,had a bet on.The winner scoffed down 8 chilli dogs in 17mins .That is some going.Have any of yourselfs done a food challenge when at WDW ?:)
no because odds are i would get really sick. i have done the kitchen sink with friends, but we paced ourselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom