Chilli Cheese Dog Challenge At Caseys.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Just received photos of friends at Casey's in MK having a hot dog challenge.Three of them,all men,had a bet on.The winner scoffed down 8 chilli dogs in 17mins .That is some going.Have any of yourselfs done a food challenge when at WDW ?:)

The Incredible Schmulk

Oof. I think my heart stopped just reading that.

No, can't say I've ever done anything like that, unless you consider putting down three to four of those 32 ounce specialty drinks at Jellyrolls without using the restroom once a challenge.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Oof. I think my heart stopped just reading that.

No, can't say I've ever done anything like that, unless you consider putting down three to four of those 32 ounce specialty drinks at Jellyrolls without using the restroom once a challenge.
Sounds good to me. :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
As delicious as they may be, one $9 hot dog is enough for me! ;)

My challenge is to try and leave Disney World weighing the same-or-less as when I arrived. I've never won it yet!
I couldn't believe it after 14 days of average eating when I got home and stood on my super duper digital scales I was the same weight.I can only put it down to all the walking that we done in the parks.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
As delicious as they may be, one $9 hot dog is enough for me! ;)

My challenge is to try and leave Disney World weighing the same-or-less as when I arrived. I've never won it yet!

You know I was thinking as I was reading Hatter's original post..."the winner scoffed down 8 chili dogs.."
I was thinking I hope that "winner" didn't have to pay for his hot dogs. :)

wiigirl

It's a challenge to me, every time I go to any all you can eat restaurant at Disney, to eat my money's worth LOL

Always try to do that too :p
75.gif

PhilharMagician

I couldn't believe it after 14 days of average eating when I got home and stood on my super duper digital scales I was the same weight.I can only put it down to all the walking that we done in the parks.

Let me tell you, I have toast and coffee in the morning, early CS lunch about 11:00 and and a TS dinner and try to limit only a couple of buffett or family style meals per trip. Then I walk a good 2 - 3 miles in the morning while the family is getting going on top of the 5 - 7 miles per day in the parks and I still go home +10lbs every trip. :rolleyes: Could it be the beer, wine and cocktails? :oops:

Disneykidder

8 chili dogs??? I couldn't even finish one!! Holy cow!! I'd hate to be the one to bunk with him that night...lol. Those dogs are huge and jam packed with yukki yummy goodness!! Good for them for having a little bit of fun!!

With all of the wonderful things we eat in WDW, and boy do we eat, we always break even on the scale because we are moving sooo much. Blisters and chin splints to prove it. haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom