Child Tracking System?

CinderellaFan

Original Poster
Hi, my sister called and asked me if I could find out about a system Disney has implemented for children to have a GPS like system attached to them for $4.00 a day in case the child is missing? I have not heard of the technology and can't seem to find it on the internet. Is anyone familiar with this that they can give me some more information on what it is, how it works and where to get one? Thank you.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Its called string - you tie one end around the childs wrist and the other around the adults wrist. Hey Presto - you know where your child is by hauling in the string :cool:

ewensell3

Hi, my sister called and asked me if I could find out about a system Disney has implemented for children to have a GPS like system attached to them for $4.00 a day in case the child is missing? I have not heard of the technology and can't seem to find it on the internet. Is anyone familiar with this that they can give me some more information on what it is, how it works and where to get one? Thank you.

It's not Disney, but this sounds like what you are asking for.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Other/Big-L...est-way-to-recover-a-lost-child-at-Disney.htm

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Its not Disney, but its a new product that we have a sponsor for here on WDWMAGIC.

You can read about it at http://www.wdwmagic.com/Other/Big-Leap-GPS.htm

elisatonks

Children do not get lost in WDW.....adults do. :lookaroun

indeed,

My old local shopping mall used too have wristbands avaliable which you could write your contact details on so if the went missing, it was easier to contact the parent. I would love to see some sort of system put in a wdw.

andyg711

You can also click the banner at the top of this message board. It works better than a wrist band in that it enables you to find your lost child rather than someone else taking action. You call them when you lose your "runner" and they will direct you to him/her until found, even if they are on the move :sohappy:

noname70

I purchased velcro wristbands online with cell etc. I write my cell on the bottom of their sneakers with a sharpie. I also take a digital pic in the morning of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom