Chicken guy DDP

Mickey shaped world

Original Poster
Just curious if anyone knows what you are allowed at chicken guy for a QS credit? Are there any restrictions?

Also on a side note has anyone seen the cheese burger pods on the adult menu at Pandora canteen?

Finally can you get jungle juice in any of the parks besides tusker house and the mara?

Thank you for your help :)

darcol

Per the Moron's Mom's Panel, it looks like you may be out of luck at "Chicken Guy" - there are currently no items available for a snack credit. (While I'm always skeptical of the Mom's Panel, photos of the menu with none of the purple "snack credit" symbols seems to back this answer up): https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...-entrees-include-something-salad-side-384495/

How ironic that you crossed out the word Moron! The OP asked about quick service credits, not snack credits

darcol

Indeed. Totally misread it, unless it's been edited. I stand by my opinion on the Mom's Panel, even if my goof suggests I'd fit right in with them.

I do fully agree with your assessment of Mom's Panel. I don't think I've ever seen them answer a question accurately

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom