Chick from disney top 7....

MeTa

Original Poster
I would not know who she was but I had the show drilled in my head from my trip last week. BUt I just saw stacey on a selsun shampoo commercial. Does anyone know her last name:? I was trying to find her on IMDB but couldnt. Just thought it was funny

M:SpilotISTC12

I would not know who she was but I had the show drilled in my head from my trip last week. BUt I just saw stacey on a selsun shampoo commercial. Does anyone know her last name:? I was trying to find her on IMDB but couldnt. Just thought it was funny

Yes!!!!! Im not the only one who noticed that. HAHAHAHAHA.

joshwill

do you mean kryssa as being eisners daughter?

he last name was listed in the credits as mooney. was there another one i missed?

davinakb

Different commercial than what I saw. What I can remember: it was not a speaking part; she was the wife/girlfriend of a guy in a suit; she was wearing a black dress like they were going to dinner or something. That's what threw me off, making it harder to recognize her, because she was dressed/styled much older than in the Top 7 thing.

rolm

Finally saw the commercial on TV, that's her from Disney's top 7. I recognize the face after seeing it lots of times in WDW TV.

StageFrenzy

my girlfriend and i find her extremely annoying, the Spanish one is a lot less annoying and better looking the bad part is i cant understand what she is saying other than attraction names. Plus the Spanish one gives you longer shots instead of the epileptic montages with Stacy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom