Chicago to WDW-Driving

WeLComeHomE OKW

Thanks CoffeeJedi for the idea,
I am leaving with my family next Friday to go to WDW and for the first time ever we are driving there. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on which roads to take/not take. WHats the best way to handle it...and what roads are closed due to the fires in florida?
Basically, I want to help my dad find the best route. Thanks for all the help!
:wave: :wave: :wave:

CoffeeJedi

the boards tend to lull on weekends, i'm sure you'll get a response tommorow
Chicago to Orlando is one heck of a drive, what does Google maps put it at?

Upvote 0

nicolita3

i have done that drive before i just map quested it and it seemed to work out all right i did with only having to stop one night. im not sure about road closures because it was about a year ago that i did that drive but google like news channels and you can look up road reports and stuff for florida www.wftv.com or www.wesh.com should help. im sorry i dont have any more info. but have fun on you trip to disney!:)

Upvote 0

splitdrums81

In 2001 we drove down to florida (from suburbs of chicago) in november because my sister and mom did not want to fly that year because of 9/11. It was a lengthy trip dad drove us through the whole way. We woke up at 3am to leave and arrived at about 9pm, somewhere around 9:30 not exactly sure because of the time we took for gas stations and bathrooms, but somewhere inbetween 9:30 and 10.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom