Chef Mickey's???

tigsmom

I love Chef Mickey's for breakfast! The food, the characters...

I haven't been for dinner yet, but its on my list for our next trip. My brother took his girls there for dinner and they said it was really good. :wave:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Chef Mickey

HI :wave:

Been there at least once every visit within the past 6 years and we visit WDW at least 2 -3 times per year. We genuinely try to get dinner reservations b/c I'm not a BIG FAN of breakfast foods. However, lately, I've turned into a nice gal :xmas: and have making reservations for breakfast since my DH loves breakfast food (he can eat it 24/7 if I made it for him). The breakfasts are growing on me...I have my favorites there. The best, which you'll have to try if you go for breakfast is the hashbrown potatoes with the cheese and bacon on top! YUM! :slurp:

In fact, I just booked reservations for a surprise trip next weekend! Whatever you decide, dinner or breakfast, enjoy! The characters are just great!!

Upvote 0

cj2me

Original Poster
Wow! Great Reviews for both!!! Maybe we will do both. We are actually going for my daughters 2nd birthday so maybe we will celebrate with dinner and then the last day that we are there go there for breakfast so there is no rush to get to the MK.

I was looking at the Extra Magic late hours, so we may do Dinner and then take the Monorail over to Epcot for it's late night.

Thanks Everyone

Upvote 0

Indy95

Having eaten at both the dinner and breakfast offerings, I'll have to go with breakfast on this one. You won't believe how good that food is! (Not to mention the character-driven atmosphere!)

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

Dinner is my choice

We went to Chef Mickey's for dinner and it was probably the best character meal we went to during our trip. We haven't been there for breakfast but plan too on our next trip. The atmosphere was extremely enjoyable for our children and us, not to mention the dessert table & sundae bar. WOW.

You really can't lose either way.

Upvote 0

Chase24

Tress4Pres said:
BREAKFAST!!!!!!! The best breakfast you will ever eat!!!! Seriosuly, the food is to die for!!!

My wife would agree. I do not think she or my son will ever let us go without going for breakfast again.

AB

Upvote 0

Raven66

We have only been there for breakfast and it was wonderful. The characters go to each table and spend a few minutes with the kids and pose for pictures and they never make you feel like they are in a rush. It was so great. We will have to try for dinner next time. :slurp:

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Breakfast at Chef Mickey's was honestly one of the most memorable occasions I've ever had at WDW.

It's fun, loud, character-filled, and tasty!

It helped that he characters were great and made the start of our stay something really special. BRING YOUR CAMERA!!!

:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom