Chef Mickeys

GOOFYMOM96

We are going in June 03. We plan on going to Chef Mickeys for dinner. I first thought about going asap around 5:00/5:30pm. What is the best time to go to this charcter meal?:veryconfu

Mitzer

We always do breakfast (I haven't had the chance to do dinner...hear it was good(, and we always go the earliest possible. I agree that it will be packed for dinner. We have noticed that when you take an early seating, you tend to get in quicker. No matter what time your PS is for, you usually have to wait. It is just how this place is, always popular and always busy. I would suggest you take the earliest you can get, if that is ok with your eating time. The later it gets, the busier it gets. Have a great time. I plan on doing dinner there my next trip...it has eluded me everytime, but not my next time down...hear dinner is the best :slurp: .

Upvote 0

Diznee Mom

We've gone between 5:30 and 6:30 for dinner and it doesn't seem to matter what time you're there, it's great. There's "times" set that the characters come out and interact, so you never miss anything.

Upvote 0

no2apprentice

Are you going back to the parks after dinner? If so, try to get an early dinner when the characters are out - say 4:00 to 4:30. When you're done and go back to a park, the dinner rush will be going strong in the park, and should help reduce the lines a little.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
After you check in they will sk you to step into a line on the left. This is so that they can take your picture with Goofy. If you don't want this done, go to the right and sit in the waiting area. (they charge around $13 for the picture if I remember correctly) The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful here. The restaurant is fairly large so you usually don't have to wait long to be seated. Have a great time!

Pam

Upvote 0

orangefan15

Chef Mickey's is mega-popular....it'll be busy no matter what time you go. We had one of the first PS times for the night and still had to wait about 5 minutes to be seated. But, there is a character in the waiting area for entertainment (it was Donald when we were there) and the food and fun are definitely worth the wait.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom