Chef Mickey's or Tusker House??

burfer

Original Poster
I'm taking an early December trip with my friend and her 2 kids, ages 6 and 7. We went last year and had a birthday breakfast at Chef Mickey's. They loved it! We were going again this year for the younger child's birthday. She said she would like to try somewhere different. We were thinking Tusker House at breakfast. I know both are character, and no guarantee on which characters, but is Mickey there most of the time? And do they do anything special for birthdays? Thoughts?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I'm taking an early December trip with my friend and her 2 kids, ages 6 and 7. We went last year and had a birthday breakfast at Chef Mickey's. They loved it! We were going again this year for the younger child's birthday. She said she would like to try somewhere different. We were thinking Tusker House at breakfast. I know both are character, and no guarantee on which characters, but is Mickey there most of the time? And do they do anything special for birthdays? Thoughts?

Mickey, Donald, Pluto & Goofy are always at Tusker! If it is between the 2 the setting of the Contemporary is better but i find the character interaction & the food much better at Tusker

wiigirl

We couldn't decide so opted to do both!!! Best solution:D;)

Genious! :p
75.gif

DisneyGirl3820

I would go for Tusker because you said you already did Chef Mickey and your other child wants something different. It's definitely a different environment and you'll get a lot of characters. Breakfast at Tusker is terrific. Have fun!

DisneyDebNJ

I would go for Tusker because you said you already did Chef Mickey and your other child wants something different. It's definitely a different environment and you'll get a lot of characters. Breakfast at Tusker is terrific. Have fun!
I have to agree, although I am a big fan of Chef Mickey's. As parents we tend to do what the kids really want. Tusker house is very good, no doubt, but Chef Mickey's never disappoints kids. On one of our trips when DS was little, I booked Crystal Palace in lieu of Chef Mickey's. He liked it well enough, but half way through the trip, asked when we were going to Chef Mickey's. By that time, reservations were impossible. Ten years later, he told me how disappointed he was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom