Chef Mickey's character changes

drew81

Original Poster
Starting in November Chip 'n Dale will no longer be appearing at Chef Mickey's. Donald Duck will start appearing for breakfast and Pluto for dinner. Why they would take the munks away is beyond me. They made the place fun and where else can you see them in their chef outfits??? You can see Chip n Dale all over property but I always looked forward to seeing them there.

minnie2000

We'll be at Chef Mickeys on the 29th October. We will just catch the chipmunks before they leave! (Just made the reservation today!)

I love the chipmunks - they are such fun! They usually play around quite a bit with the kids, not just sign autographs.

Chase24

I hope this is not true :mad:. Chip and Dale have made some of the best moments with our son. But, If Donald is there, I will be happy. But, will there be any other adds? If Pluto goes to evening, then it will be Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald in the morning. That is 2 less if I am counting right.

drew81

Original Poster
Pluto is there for breakfast. It would be the Fab 5 for both breakfast & dinner if this rumor is true.

JimboJones123

C&D already kicked out of o'hana. I thought their stock was rising? Weird? At least it's another place to see Donald. Who wants to eat Buffets at AK every trip?

Tiggerfanatic

I hope this is not true :mad:. Chip and Dale have made some of the best moments with our son. But, If Donald is there, I will be happy. But, will there be any other adds? If Pluto goes to evening, then it will be Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald in the morning. That is 2 less if I am counting right.

Hey Chase24, I love your signature!! My favorite commercial of the Super Bowl was all the players practicing saying "I'm Going To Disney World!"

Back on subject, I will miss Chip & Dale:cry: - they'll be gone when we go at Thanksgiving...

Disney_Belle

I was proposed to by Dale at Chef Mickeys! I love them! At least I will have one more breakfast with them on September 25th :(

Lucky

We couldn't turn around without seeing Chip and Dale on our last trip. They were everywhere. Besides seeing them at Chef Mickey's, they were at Garden Grill, and in Dinoland at AK among other places.

Jen Jen

Chip n Dale are also at Liberty Tree Tavern. I would love for Donald to appear at Chef Mickey's. Then we could cancel our Breakfastosaurus and mover over to Chef Mickey's instead...yea! :xmas:

JerMerBear

Yeah, the rumor is true. They will be removing the Chipmunks. Donald will be there for breakfast and Dinner. Same goes for Pluto.

I'm sure most of you know, but currently Chef Mickey's also does lunch. Its supposed to be temporary, but I'm sure they'll continue to serve lunch.

dopey

There can be only ONE rodent at Chef Mickey's.

This is clearly a power play by MM. Chip & Dale have been gaining in popularity and the Big Cheese figured he'd put the kibosh on them before it was too late.

My sources tell me that C&D are getting off light.

ilovechipndale

This is my first post in the forums, but I've been visiting them for a long time. It makes me very happy to hear how much you all love Chip and Dale since I happen to be a close, personal friend of theirs...if you catch my drift. :animwink: I too am sad that they will be leaving Chef Mickey's since I've "heard" it was a fun place for them to work. Thankfully they are still in plenty of other dining locations and all over the parks. You have to try to avoid them in order to not see them anywhere.

LilRoo714

I thought Donald was already at Chef Mickey's? He was there when I went for dinner last summer.

Yep, he's been a greater there when I've been too.

I always thought Chef Mickey's was the best character experience for the money b/c you did get to see the fab 5 and chip and dale. Maybe they're trying to make it more equal to the rest of the other character dining.:veryconfu

bgraham34

It would be nice to have Donald added to the Breakfast crew but not at the expense of Chip and Dale. Cant they all just get along.

Chef Mickey's

Once I read this thread, I called immediately to try to get reservations - I'll be there 1st week of October, but NOTHING available:( :( ! (BTW - the last day Chef Mickey's will serve lunch is Monday Oct 2nd - they say it was just a special they had thru September) Has anyone ever been told a character meal was booked but had luck calling periodically to see if there were any cancellations?? I'm going to try that and hope it works out, but somehow I doubt it :(

LCK123

I've been trying to get a reservation for Chef Mickey's for bfast for two months now. I try periodically every week or so to see if anything has opened up....but no luck. Chip and Dale were the highlight of our December trip breakfast! My daughter is really into Minnie, but had more fun with the two rascals that kept coming over and harrassing us! They really made our breakfast - the 9 month old adored them the most!!! Too bad!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom