Chef Mickey - build your own dessert?

campdisney

Original Poster
Saw a special on Food Network about WDW eats a couple of months ago. One segment was about building your own dessert. It showcased cool treats like a Sorcerer's hat brownie sundae, a caterpillar made of fondant, a cookie UFO, etc. I think the show mentioned Chef Mickey's but I'm not sure. My kids would really like to do the whole "dessert-building" thing our next trip. Does anyone on the board know if Chef Mickey's is the right place?

danpam1024

Chef Mickey's has a huge dessert bar, cookies, pastries, soft serve ice cream with ll of the fixins'...we eat too much @ the buffet to make it over there though!:p

campdisney

Original Poster
It didn't look like the desserts weren't from a dessert bar though. They looked like they were plated individually with the correct parts and then brought to the table like a kit for kids to assemble. There were even little artists pallates with colored sugar "paints" for painting cookies. That doesn't sound like standard character meal dessert bar fare -- but then again, we haven't done character dining at Chef Mickey's before. Perhaps a different Contemporary restaurant offers it? :veryconfu

Laura670

The Concourse restaraunt in the Contemporary resort has a children's dessert it's a cookie that the kids paint it comes on an artist pallet. My daughter loved this!:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom