Cheetah Hunt opening May 27!

KRAKENvsMANTA

Original Poster
BGT have officially announced May 27 as opening day for Cheetah Hunt. I was just at the park a few days ago, and wow! It's coming along fast. About 2/3 of the track is up, and they've also begun work on the theming for the queue. Cheetah Run, the cheetah animal exhibit is also coming along quite well. Can't wait! Another great coaster coming to central FL! Next time I'll bring my camera for some pics.

StageFrenzy

I think the manta/cheetah hunt setup is their new gimmick. Part ride part animal attraction. Frankly I love it, manta is a great coaster and i don't mind waiting in line for the attraction because of the animals.

Mammymouse

What an outstanding ride this is looking like! This is probably a stupid question but here goes - will this coaster go upside down? If it does that means only 1 of the 5 of us can go on it. :cry: Anyone know if it is a "car" that you ride in versus a seat where your legs dangle? I assume it is a car.

Testtrack321

What an outstanding ride this is looking like! This is probably a stupid question but here goes - will this coaster go upside down? If it does that means only 1 of the 5 of us can go on it. :cry: Anyone know if it is a "car" that you ride in versus a seat where your legs dangle? I assume it is a car.

1.) It does go upside down as you can see in this photo... http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/dsc01426.jpg

2.) It's a normal "on top", sit down, coaster vehicle.

StageFrenzy

I was at Busch gardens the other day and the Coaster is shaping up great. Its got a pretty large footprint and i think it will be a great addition to BG. I just wish it was a B&M but they don't do launch coasters

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom