Cheeseburger Egg Rolls?

Raineman

Original Poster
Where at WDW can you get cheeseburger egg rolls? I saw them on a vlog on YouTube a while back, and I would like to try them later this year during our visit, but in the vlog they said that the availability is spotty at best, and they didn't mention where they got them other than the fact that it was at MK.

Bostb71

Where at WDW can you get cheeseburger egg rolls? I saw them on a vlog on YouTube a while back, and I would like to try them later this year during our visit, but in the vlog they said that the availability is spotty at best, and they didn't mention where they got them other than the fact that it was at MK.
I've seen them at a cart in Adventureland. They don't always have the cheeseburger ones, but usually some sort of egg-roll.

DisFanMark

The cheeseburger spring rolls are sold at the Adventureland Egg Roll Wagon but they rotate the varieties regularly so don't always have the cheeseburger ones.

Captain Barbossa

They always have the cheeseburger spring rolls every day, they just sellout quickly. In addition to cheeseburger, they have a 2nd flavor that changes every month. Not sure what the April flavor is, but it was philly cheese steak in March. You get 2 of them, but you can also get 1 of each kind if you'd like. They're very good, especially the cheeseburger.

Heppenheimer

Doesn't one of the restaurants in Pandora serve something like a cheeseburger dumpling? Did I see that on the Disney food blog or is my brain confusing it with something else?

Rista1313

Doesn't one of the restaurants in Pandora serve something like a cheeseburger dumpling? Did I see that on the Disney food blog or is my brain confusing it with something else?
They do. They use to have an adult plate with 2 and chips, and a kid plate with 1 and chips. They cut out the adult plate now and only have the kids plate.

The Colonel

A couple of weeks ago they had philly cheese steak egg rolls. Pretty good.

Pwl69cph.jpg

DisneyJoe

They always have the cheeseburger spring rolls every day, they just sellout quickly. In addition to cheeseburger, they have a 2nd flavor that changes every month. Not sure what the April flavor is, but it was philly cheese steak in March. You get 2 of them, but you can also get 1 of each kind if you'd like. They're very good, especially the cheeseburger.
It was a big deal last summer when they began offering these again, many of the food blogs and other sites were posting about it, so I hesitate to say "always". (approx July 6 2018 - "The Return of Cheeseburger Spring Rolls in Disney World!!!")

Kingoglow

various chemicals guaranteed to shorten the life span of individuals who are not sufficiently robust and youthful
Poppycok!
It is those same chemicals that keep me alive and much healthier than the peanut/gluten/sugar allergy generations that came after me. Those Ritalin-popping, but somehow still ADD, people that Darwin warned us would weaken our species.

Anyway, I guess my real questions are:
1) Is the cheeseburger eggroll just meat and cheese? Or does it also contain lettuce tomato onion mustard etc?
2) IS the philly eggroll just the meat and cheese? Or does it contsin onions and peppers?

I had them last time I went.. they had ketchup and mustard(or the flavor of them) in them. plus beef and cheese. they tasted almost just like mcdonalds cheeseburgers. Both my wife and I liked them, we had one each, went to get more and the girl there gave us 2 more for free. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom