Cheerleader Warning

Gucci65

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to warn all of you who try to avoid cheerleaders that there will be a huge competition on March 11, 12 & 13th.

On Saturday the 12th - competition OR practices (can't remember which) will be held at the Indiana Jones auditorium in MGM.

(We won't be there because Boo47 has not joined a competition team yet.)

Plan accordingly :lol:

lownalo

I'm going the 14th-17th so hopefully I will miss them. I wouldn't mind the eye candy but still. I couldn't stand them when I played football, I don't think I could stand them being loud and annoying for the whole trip.

Upvote 0
Figment1986 said:
cheerleaders were just at the resort like last weekend.....

I dont hear much complaints towards them as us bandmembers get.... (the ones who sing slong to IASW off key... (their is a reason why we are in band..) and sing along to POTC.... and yell.. We Wants the Redhead....)

I dont see why people hate band members..... :lookaroun

(cheerleaders aint bad.... stay away from their rooms and your fine..)

Being a cheerleader and a member of my school's colorguard..i see both worlds..haha

Take warning for after competitions--upset cheerleaders are not fun...even worse..upset cheer MOMS

WDW Competitions are the hardest to get in..let alone do well in the competition...so if you come across a squad performing..stop and cheer for them real quick...it'll make their day...
happy cheerleaders=happy non-cheerleaders :p

Upvote 0

disneyguru

I just returned last night, and A LOT of cheerleaders were checking into the All-Star sports yesterday. As we were sitting by the pool yesterday in the afternoon, they were everywhere. We only saw one group practicing on the football field area, but they were so loud, so I can imagine if you were staying in that area, it would be a nuisance.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom