Checking How Many Days are Left on Tickets

rbalaka

Original Poster
I bought a 7-day pass 4 years ago and I can not remeber if I used 3 or 4 day on it. I am heading down to WDW the first week of Dec and would like to find out how many days are left on the tickets? Is there a way to get this info?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I bought a 7-day pass 4 years ago and I can not remeber if I used 3 or 4 day on it. I am heading down to WDW the first week of Dec and would like to find out how many days are left on the tickets? Is there a way to get this info?

Yep! Go to Guest Services at your resort or at any park. They can tell and will do up to 3 or 4 tickets for you usually. (You did buy a non-expiring ticket, right? :lookaroun)

Oh, and welcome to the boards! :wave:

rbalaka

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, are non expiring. I was hoping to find a way of getting this info before getting to the park. Disney Store, website, 1-800 number, etc??

wdwCC

Yep! Go to Guest Services at your resort or at any park. They can tell and will do up to 3 or 4 tickets for you usually. (You did buy a non-expiring ticket, right? :lookaroun)

Oh, and welcome to the boards! :wave:

That's exactly how I did a few weeks ago. We had tickets from the last trip that didn't expire, walked into city hall at MK, they scanned them and said we still had one park and two water parks left. :)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, are non expiring. I was hoping to find a way of getting this info before getting to the park. Disney Store, website, 1-800 number, etc??

I don't believe Disney will confirm over the phone how many days are on a ticket. I think people have tried it in the past and didn't get anywhere with it. :shrug:

rbalaka

Original Poster
Disney not want to give this info out over the phone probably has to do with making it more difficult to sell unused tickets. We are going for 4 days. I know there are a minmum of 3 days left and we will probably get 1 day of bad weather, so we may not go to a park all 4 days.

MissM

The ONLY way to find out remaining days on a ticket is to do it at Guest Services in person at WDW. They don't do it over the phone.

Brian_WDW74

WDW changed its policy several months ago and you can now find out how many days are left on your ticket over the phone. Call 407-566-4985 and choose option 2. The service is available Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm. :)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Good to hear. I am glad Disney changed their policy about this. It is certainly more convenient for trip planning purposes now.

Rob562

WDW changed its policy several months ago and you can now find out how many days are left on your ticket over the phone. Call 407-566-4985 and choose option 2. The service is available Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm. :)

I wonder if the change in policy is due to the Ticket Tag biometrics. Before, any magnetic media could be used by anyone, and Disney stopped giving out ticket info over the phone to stop people from buying and selling semi-used (and in some cases completely used) tickets.
But now with the finger scanning on all tickets, it pretty securely links the ticket to the original user. And someone finally realized that they can start giving out days-left info over the phone again.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom