Checking actual birthdays

bluefaery

My boyfriend and I are going to WDW in late March when he returns from Iraq. We want this to be a birthday trip for me. You see my birthday is actually in Jan so my birthday would have passed by the time of our trip. I was wondeirng if I go to city hall or the other places and tell them that it's my birthday, do they actually check ID's to make sure? I would love to have the buttons but I understand if the CM's check ID's.

Cmdr_Crimson

You gotta be at the right place at the right time. My 2nd trip going alone I got all four buttons including the Downtown Disney Button. I did get the random Happy Birthday from CM's and a few pats on the back from characters after noticing I had my button on. But I did however get some swag out of it..

Liberty Inn - Red, White & Blue Jello cup
Pecos Bills - brownie cake (and everyone in the lines ordering there food had to sing Happy birthday)
DisneyQuest - I got a Magical Moment certificate
Villans on The Square - Mickey Rice Krispy treat
and I got the entire Adventures Club to sing Happy Birthday Kungaloosh. That was totally awesome!
And When I got back to my room at Pop Century I had a card with birthday wishes and a piece of Tied-dyed cheesecake.

And Now I'll be going back to celebrate my 30th Birthday down there. And hoping I'll get to experience it again!

Upvote 0

bluefaery

Original Poster
I wouls like to thank your boy friend for his service to our country. God bless him, and thank you also for supporting him. Have fun when you do get there. I think disny should have "I served my country proudly" buttons for every vet who wants one also.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Not only am I an Army girlfriend I am also an Air Force dughter. I agree with the button idea.

Upvote 0

frankd1962

Go for it.

I did celebrate my birthday during my trip and wore my b-day button almost the entire trip. I got a birthday cupcake at 50's Prime-Time, a b-day kiss & hug from Minnie and Dale, a group of day campers sang Happy B-Day to me at AK, got lei'd at 'Ohana and so much more.

The CM and and other guest made it the best birthday I ever had in my life. They only have one generic button now but wear it with pride because you never know what it will get you when you wear it.

Upvote 0

islesgirl

My birthday is September 3...but due to the fact that I am a teacher and a graduate student I can't possibly be in Disney during my birthday. So i am going mid August and planning on making that my birthday trip! You aren't wearing the button to get anything out of it but it is just fun for people to know you are celebrating your birthday!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom