Check In

Rob Disney

I just had a question about checking in. We have booked two separate reservations, one a room only, as we decided to leave a day early. We arrive late Saturday night for the room only check in. How early the next day will I be able to check in and recieve our packet for our other resort package? I have already done the online check in, if that advances the process any. We were hoping to make it to the Magic Kingdom for the rope drop on Sunday but I don't know if that would be possible.

Rob562

The earliest that Disney will *guarantee* check-in/early registration is 7AM. (There's an overnight "end of day" procedure that has to be run on their computers that takes a few hours, and new checkins can't happen until it's done)

It's quite possible that you could do it earlier than that, but I'm sure 7AM would be plenty early enough for your needs.

Also, when you check in for your first hotel reservation, make sure to inform the CM at the desk that you have a continuing reservation the next day, and they will try and make sure that you're assigned to the same room for both reservations so you don't have to move rooms.

-Rob

Upvote 0

corey154

when you check in the first time make sure they know all that, i'm sure they will let you check in early enough (if you get to keep the same room) to make rope drop.

Upvote 0

Rob Disney

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. I was aware I could check in pretty early but wasn't sure just how early. I'll be sure to let the CM know when we arrive. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom