Cheapest Way to see US and IOA??

Nickahlers

Original Poster
What is the cheapest way to see Universal Studios and IOA in the same day? Let me explain the situation....

I'm traveling with friends, all in college. We are spending four days in Disney, and have one day for Universal Orlando. Universal only sells one day tickets for one park only, but we wanna try and see as much as we can of both parks in the same day. I thought of attending the timeshare presentations, but you need to be married to do that. Anyone have any suggestions as to the least expensive way to see both parks? Or should we just buy two one day admission tickets??

Thanks!

Legacy

Get a job there...

(j/k, but that really is the cheapest way)

Universal should sell a one day/two park pass. That is what the comp tickets are at least and it would make absolutely no sense for them to only sell one park/one days. If you look around (their website especially) you should be able to find a list of everything that they have available ticket-wise.

esqteam

5 days for $89.95

There is a new advertisement:
http://universalorlando.com/kissoffer

This will give you 5 consecutive days at both parks for the price of $89.95 + tax. This is cheaper than the $50+ tickets for one park pass.

I think it acts as a hopper pass but not totally certain. Also, the ticket is suppossed to be Universal Express Applicable. This is suppossed to let you bypass the regular lines
and enjoy Universal Express ride access* to the
attractions at both Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks.

wizard12

Re: 5 days for $89.95

Originally posted by esqteam
There is a new advertisement:
http://universalorlando.com/kissoffer

This will give you 5 consecutive days at both parks for the price of $89.95 + tax. This is cheaper than the $50+ tickets for one park pass.

I think it acts as a hopper pass but not totally certain. Also, the ticket is suppossed to be Universal Express Applicable. This is suppossed to let you bypass the regular lines
and enjoy Universal Express ride access* to the
attractions at both Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks.

I saw that too and am getting it in a month. I was thinking of writing it but, he said he's only there for 1 day. I'm not sure though. Get the cheapest and try to haggle maybe.

EmeraldDolphin

I just stopped by our local AAA office yesterday... when I inquired about US/IOA this is what the lady told me... I can buy a 1 day but only 1 park or the other for $49.78... right now they are also having a promo that if you buy 2 days you can get the third for free, and that's $92.93. That allows you to go back and forth between the 2 parks. A 3 day is $107.30. That's all if you have AAA, I think it's a 10% discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom