cheapest transport

cazzad

Original Poster
We are off to dlp in june for the first time and was wondering the quickest and cheapest way from cdg airport to the park. I read somewhere that you can take an express train that only takes around 20 mins but theres another one that takes ages. Have looked at airport shuttles but they seem quite expensive. there will be 2 adults and 1 child :):)

norhel

Transport

Howdy!

The train takes about 10 min if I'm not mistaken.
Think it's more expencive than the VEA shuttle witch takes about 45 mins.

jedc53

Trains are more expensive than buses and take longer.No one in America uses trains to get around unless they just like the novelty of it.The quickest and cheapest form of transport over short distances is the elevator.

kirstenoel

We got the train from CDG and it took less than 10 minutes and cost 32 euros for 2 of us! That's the TGV...... the RER train takes longer and you have to change trains at a station, so make sure you ask for the TGV.

Much better than the VEA.

sueuk

We've used the VEA on 4 of our visits to DLP and never had a problem - they run regularly from just outside the arrivals hall and drop you and luggage at your hotel in under 1 hour. Not the quickest but certainly the easiest. There are also many taxis at the airport which work out about the same price (for 4 people) and will be quicker.
There is a VEA site online.

RoseJan1

It is easy journey to transport by Air Port.I plan on moving from MD to CA, but I don't want to rent a truck for my belongings and a trailer for my car, if I can ship my belongings via: train, truck, air... and just drive my car out. Id be shipping mostly clothes and some musical instruments. Not that that even matters but hey... it's worth putting in.

Trains are more expensive than buses and take longer.No one in America uses trains to get around unless they just like the novelty of it.

Huh???
Yes, taking the train is more expensive than the bus, but it sure doesn't take longer. I took the train into work every day for 4 years when I lived in Philadelphia and later in a near suburb. I didn't do it because it was "novel" nor did all the other commuters who rode with me!

I went to disney land paris last year. On the way to the hotel we took the disney bus which dropped us off outside are hotel but it took forever! And there was also a long wait to get on the bus. On the way back we took the train and found it to be 100% better it worked out cheaper than the bus and took about 10 min. We got are train tickets the night before we left to save time in the morning. We would take the train every time now. Don’t worry about getting to and from your hotel as free buses run all the time to and from Disney hotels to the station. Just check the time tables if you have a really early or late flight as busses run less frequently when the parks are closed.

LoveTheLand

We took the TGV. It only took about 10 minutes, but I would recommend making sure you know how to get from the terminal to the train and from the train to the hotel.

We bought our tickets at the train station after we landed. It was a little confusing on where to wait for the train and we found it easier to ask other people with tickets instead of the information booth.

The train station at Disney is between Disney Village and the parks. We found it easiest to jump on the bus to the hotel that is right outside the train station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom