Cheap Tickets??

hitogoroshi

What would be the cheapest way to get tickets??? Are there any discount places?? I will be in Orlando for three days in December and since the flight is expensive enough, a college student like myself does not have the resources to pay full price!!
Thanks for your help,
HITO:wave:

dreamer

Beware of vendors selling cheap tickets.

If you buy tickets from Disney you can get $5 off the second day and $10 off the third, but you have to get the tickets the day before -- ask at the window.

If you find a place that gives you more than $5 off, let me know. I haven't heard of one.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by hitogoroshi
Why should I beware of vendors?? Do they sell fake tickets??

The ones in the little booths in Orlando do. They are known for it. One of my roommates on the CP, bought one for IOA and it was for the military and the pass was fully used.

I would only buy from WDW, AAA, or possibly one of the sponsors of this site if they sell them.

Upvote 0

Camelot

Yes, beware .... One of those shows like "20-20" reported on these places about two years ago. They visited several booths sellling discounted park tickets. They reported on a Family who purchased tickets to some parks, only to discover that they were used tickets.
The reporters followed the familyback to the booth who sold them the bad tickets, and the boothe-people pleaded their innocence about the whole situation and refunded the family their money.
They even showed that some of these booth venders literally pick up and leave, probably so that they can't be found.

Too bad not everyone who gets scammed has a camera crew with them...I'll bet there are some sad stories out there.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'm a forum sponsor and I sell discounted tickets through my website. Maple Leaf tickets has a CONTRACT with Disney to sell discounted tickets. They guarentee the lowest prices. The prices posted on my website include tax. Please check them out.

pam

Upvote 0

jcmayid

free tickets

There is a way to get free tickets to Disney though. Go to any little breakfast restaurant in Orlando area (IE Denny's, Shoney's) and there is usually a little booth advertising free tickets. The deal is you gotta tour a time share. Usually when you tour these things, you can be frank with the salesperson, which doesn't want to waste their time, and tell them up front, you only want the tickets. You are not interested in buying absolutely anything. Rush them through it a bit, and VIOLA! You have free tix. I usually get the tour around 8am, fre breakfast,by 10 I am in my car heading to the park with 2 free tickets. Easy as pie.

Upvote 0

hitogoroshi

Original Poster
I thought of that, but I thought a tour would take at least half a day and if you tell them you only want tickets they might not take you!!!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well, if you were to try the whole "time share tour" thing I wouldn't even try to go to the parks on the same day as you do the tour. I have never done a Florida tour, but they are all over here in this part of the midwest and all of the stories I have heard you wouldnt be in the parks before noon at the earliest...traffic, parking, travel time to the park from the timeshare spiel. I would budget cheap food, drink water etc before I sat through one of the those deals but maybe I just have the face of someone they think they might get to buy into it. Thats just my .02 cents ...hopefully you will get to go..its a great place to go to over and over again!

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Let me put it like this -

If your choices are "do the timeshare thing and get cheap tickets " or "don't go to that park at all" , just don't go to the park.

Trust me, it's not worth the hassle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom