Cheap place to stay?

Pooh

Original Poster
I really need your help. We're on a tight budget but have already promised the little one a vacation at WDW this summer. The plan includes 5 adults and one child. We are looking for the cheapest way to spend 5 days 4 nights in WDW, starting on July 1st. I think that if I purchase 6 4-day passes and separate hotel deal, it would be cheaper. Do you know a good place with free shuttle to WDW? TYIA.:confused:

BenS

Well, if you want to stay on property, any of the all-stars. But if you want to stay off-property, gosh, where to start? :confused:

Pooh

Original Poster
The cheaper the better of course. The best deals I found so far are $35/room so I need two rooms, $60 if I want to put everyone in a room, and $100 for a 3-rooms home without free shuttle. Are they low enough? I've never stay in Orlando before so I don't know what kind of price I should be expecting. I've stayed at Las Vegas, and they have very good deals over there.

StarMichael

I´ve been planning on our trip (maybe december -03) too. I found this homepage, you might want to check out.

http://www.condolodge.com/home.html

I´ve never stayed in Condo Lodge. So maybe someone else might have more info about it.

I´ve been 4 times to Orlando and you should have no problems finding hotel rates around 30$/night (without taxes)
Try Days Inn for example.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The Travelodge in Kissimee is offering a suite for $43.56 per night.
The Leisure Resort in Orlando is offering a suite for $68.97 a night.
Best Western and Comfort Suites also offer prices under $100 a night.

Pam

no2apprentice

Don't know if you've considered this, but one of the minor advantages to two separate rooms is two bathrooms. Nice to have in the mornings. Good luck with your quest.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom