Cheap Offsite Hotels with Shuttles

LauraRose

IDK where you're getting that price from and for what dates, but you should be able to quite easily find flights for less than £600pp.
Let us know rough dates and I'll see what I can see.

14th july for two weeks preferable, thank you, can only fly from Manchester

pug

I'm pretty sure there is a parking fee but can't remember how much per night ($12 maybe) - call the hotel directly, tell them you are on a budget. What is the best per night rate they can give you? I do this all the time and last go around the room went from $169 a night to $119 night. I always call and say "what can you do for me" in an attempt to get best pricing. Good luck!
I know since I worked in a holiday inn once that whenever someone told me that they were on a budget and what's the best I can do for them I would add $20 a night onto the cheapest rate I could find for them :) rip off!

Mouse_Trap

14th july for two weeks preferable, thank you, can only fly from Manchester

I found Thomas Cook Airlines for £774 going on the 14th for 14 nights, direct from Manchester to Orlando International.

If the 9th July to the 23rd would work, there are BA flights (operated by AA) for £575 which have 1 stop in Chicago
or on the same dates £584 with 1 stop in Atlanta on the Outbound, but direct on the return - that's with Delta and Virgin.

LauraRose

IDK where you're getting that price from and for what dates, but you should be able to quite easily find flights for less than £600pp.
Let us know rough dates and I'll see what I can see.

I just found direct flights for the 10th till 25th for 626.
I found Thomas Cook Airlines for £774 going on the 14th for 14 nights, direct from Manchester to Orlando International.

If the 9th July to the 23rd would work, there are BA flights (operated by AA) for £575 which have 1 stop in Chicago
or on the same dates £584 with 1 stop in Atlanta on the Outbound, but direct on the return - that's with Delta and Virgin.

Wow thank you very much for your help, i will look further into this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom