Cheap Flights from the UK to Orlando?

actresskat

Hi, We're planning to go to WDW in October 2012. We went in May 2010 and it cost £450 pp for return flights from the UK to Orlando International...now it's £750 for the same flight and we're flying more off-season than last time...my question is: have prices really risen that much in 2 years? Anyone travel from the UK to Florida in October 2011, if so what was the average prices for last year?

I really didn't want to spend more than £450-500 really pp - can travel from london, bristol, EMA, birmingham, bristol or cardiff to either orlando international or sanford...

any tips and past experiences would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help!

FLORIDA_PHIL

Hi, We're planning to go to WDW in October 2012. We went in May 2010 and it cost £450 pp for return flights from the UK to Orlando International...now it's £750 for the same flight and we're flying more off-season than last time...my question is: have prices really risen that much in 2 years? Anyone travel from the UK to Florida in October 2011, if so what was the average prices for last year?

I really didn't want to spend more than £450-500 really pp - can travel from london, bristol, EMA, birmingham, bristol or cardiff to either orlando international or sanford...

any tips and past experiences would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help!

i went Oct 2010 and and paid £450 each with virgin , going again 28th Sept 2012 and virgin quoted £750 as you say massive increase and that was just for economy so i am in agreement with you prices have shot up . Have a look at net flights as they do some good deals if you don't mind a stop . i decided instead of paying £750 for economy on virgin i paid £800 for premium on thomson fly better value imo good hunting :animwink::animwink::animwink:

Upvote 0

actresskat

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to wait a few weeks and see if it drops - just dropped £110 with virgin today for the dates we're after but £640 is still steep! Used to be that they rewarded people for booking early - the earlier the better!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Gobsmacked!

£450 Pp return from UK to Florida.that's fantastic,we have in the past looked at flights only but from Glasgow it's round about £800 Pp return.However Complete Orlando will give you all the airlines that fly out of UK.:wave:

Upvote 0

FLORIDA_PHIL

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to wait a few weeks and see if it drops - just dropped £110 with virgin today for the dates we're after but £640 is still steep! Used to be that they rewarded people for booking early - the earlier the better!

That is for cattle class :) im still liking my thomson deal but i agree it was always cheaper the earlier you book but not now , try us airtours they were very helpful also keep us posted :) :) :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom