cheap clean offsite hotel for one night

mikewdw

Original Poster
plan on dolphin Dec. 19 - 23. we will leave right after school on Dec. 18 and arrive in orlando about 11-12 pm. looking for a cheap, CLEAN, SAFE hotel offsite for just one night before our vacation starts. we have 3 small children and even with teacher discount at dolphin it would probably cost us at least $175 for those 6-7 hours of sleep. so trying to save some money is there a good cheap place to stay close by? we will literally only walk in, go to sleep, & shower next morning. we will only be in room about 6-7 hours since we plan to hit parks early next morning. any help greatly appreciated.
mikewdw

morgan22

We've stayed at the Marriott Village at Little Lake Bryan before ... 3 properties in one and gated ... just across I4 from Downtown Disney... Springhill Suites there are bigger than a standard hotel room and start from around $89 a night

Teddi

plan on dolphin Dec. 19 - 23. we will leave right after school on Dec. 18 and arrive in orlando about 11-12 pm. looking for a cheap, CLEAN, SAFE hotel offsite for just one night before our vacation starts. we have 3 small children and even with teacher discount at dolphin it would probably cost us at least $175 for those 6-7 hours of sleep. so trying to save some money is there a good cheap place to stay close by? we will literally only walk in, go to sleep, & shower next morning. we will only be in room about 6-7 hours since we plan to hit parks early next morning. any help greatly appreciated.
mikewdw

I suggest using bookit.com

Last month I got a room at Holiday Inn Maingate East for $59 with a normal rate of $119. It had just been renovated and was very nice. Free continental breakfast or upgrade to hot breakfast buffet for $2/per person. They have a little food court with a Pizza Hut and A&W too.
I checked your date (without knowing the ages of your children...it usually doesn't matter though) and found a few good deals.
Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista - claims 1 mile to Disney: $47.99
Seralago Hotel and Suites - 3 miles: $47.99 or kid suite for $63
Clarion Maingate - 1.5 miles: $79
Hotel Royal Plaza - IN Downtown Disney: $93

There are a bunch cheaper than that too...just what I found at first glance. I definitely recommend using bookit.com though. The only reason I was able to go in March was because I got that room at half the price everyone else was paying.

Good luck, hope you have a great time!

DTM93

We've stayed at the Marriott Village at Little Lake Bryan before ... 3 properties in one and gated ... just across I4 from Downtown Disney... Springhill Suites there are bigger than a standard hotel room and start from around $89 a night

Yeah, we used the SpringHill Suites also, I definitely recommend using this hotel or one of the other hotels on the Marriott Village property.

djpoore94

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista (although it was years ago) and it was clean and pretty decent and VERY close to DTD. We have also stayed at the Country Inn & Suites on Universal Blvd a few times, this one is also very clean and was very quiet when were were there.

hrcollectibles

I suggest using bookit.com

Last month I got a room at Holiday Inn Maingate East for $59 with a normal rate of $119. It had just been renovated and was very nice. Free continental breakfast or upgrade to hot breakfast buffet for $2/per person. They have a little food court with a Pizza Hut and A&W too.
I checked your date (without knowing the ages of your children...it usually doesn't matter though) and found a few good deals.
Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista - claims 1 mile to Disney: $47.99
Seralago Hotel and Suites - 3 miles: $47.99 or kid suite for $63
Clarion Maingate - 1.5 miles: $79
Hotel Royal Plaza - IN Downtown Disney: $93

There are a bunch cheaper than that too...just what I found at first glance. I definitely recommend using bookit.com though. The only reason I was able to go in March was because I got that room at half the price everyone else was paying.

Good luck, hope you have a great time!

Comfort Inn is not that bad. I just booked two nights stay there for 60.00 (plus tax) for both nights...I look at tit this way its just a place ot lay my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom