chase now has a disney credit card?!

SewIn2Disney

WHAT!!!!!!! I was so proud....my very first credit card, and I would never cancel it because it would always say "Charter Cardmember since Day 1" Now what is a girl to do?

You are very right....no Charter Cardmember....no Disney Mag.....Grrrrrrrr

BRER STITCH

Hold on there!

If it IS true about the 'Charter Member' wording not being on the new card (which I highly suspect was incorrect information), it is STILL the same account!

You do not need to destroy your old card, as your account number is not changing - only the plastic is!

If you are going to keep your old card and use the new design, just be sure to lock the old 'Charter Member' card up in a safe place, as it is still a real, working card.

Hopefully someone who received the new design will chime in and let us know what the situation is.

I just ordered mine, so it will be a couple weeks before I can verify.

:)

ralz28

I just got my mickey and friends card from Chase. It looks way cooler that the old bank one card. And my interest rate is still the same to answer the other questions.

Tyffni

New versions to choose

They are still issuing cards in the old design, but they also have 4 new designs to choose from too. You can change your design from the cardmemberservices.com though. You have to call a 1-800 number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom