Charing for plates??

disneymomof3

Original Poster
quick question.......
since my son and daughter are 2 and under, they are not charging us for them on the dining plan, but if i don't pay out of pocket for my son to eat (if he shares my food) will they CHARGE ME for an empty plate so that his food is not sitting on the table?

kwim??
:dazzle:

ypcat

They do not charge extra for meal sharing. Of course, you cannot do this at the all you can eat places. Then again, when we were in the same situation last year (us adults on dining plan with a 2 year old), we went to many of the buffets so we could have what we wanted and he could have the kiddie stuff.

tigsmom

Here you go...scroll down to "Can my kids eat for free" Click Here.

Since the dining plan is out there may be changes, but I couldn't find anything. I'm sure somebody in the same situation as you will chime in soon.

:wave:

EDIT: the only thing about the dining plan I saw was that kids 3-9 must order off the kid's menu when the dining plan is in use and such a menu exists.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
In 2005 with a two year old, we were never charged at a buffet style eatery in the world and they always let us put his food on an extra plate if we asked.

JPVonDrake

Officially...

All children age 2 and under are Mickey's personal guest. They do not pay to enter our parks, stay in our resorts, or dine in our restuarants. As Mickey's guest, they are allowed to eat off their parent's plates, and if the parent does not let them, Mickey will come over to yell at you! :lol:

Also none of the menu based Disney operated restaurants charge an extra plate fee for meal sharing regardless of Guest age. Please note however that all of the "all you care to eat" buffets are required to charge a per Guest charge (children 3-9, and adults 10+) regardless of if the Guest states they are dinning or not.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

tmp

We went last summer with our daughter who was under two. We had the meal plan. We never paid extra for anything - not even a plate. She shared off of three separate adults. It's Disney - kids are the norm not the exception. It actually works great because fruit usually comes as a side and is great meal/snack for any kid.

tripletmom92

What about drinks?

I'm going with 3 two year olds in October. When I made the reservations they pointed out that the kids will eat for free but they didnt mention drinks. Anyone know how this works?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom