Characters You Love to Hate Survival!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
TennisPlayer519 said:
I know it was you who gave me the bad rep, but there was nothing wrong with my post. All I said was Stitch must be more popular than I knew because he has already been voted off. You do abuse the rep system.

But it's ok for you to give me negative rep and call me a traitor?

Hurt Mikey
Heal Skippy

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 43
Winnie the Pooh-7
Stupid Judy-15
Leonardo Columbus-16
Michael Eisner-14

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
NemoRocks said:
But it's ok for you to give me negative rep and call me a traitor?

What the? I need to become a PM member... And yes, it is ok because you deserved it, by putting down Disney while giving nonstop bad reps to people who were stating facts about the theme park this website is based on.

Well, when you give a handful of people bad reps for stating KNOWN FACTS about Disney World and talk about misusing the rep system, of course someone will eventually give you a bad rep.

But when I just state that I am confused how Stitch has already been voted off the characters people love to hate list, that is not being a jerk. That's stating my opinion (in a not-so-mean-and-overprotective way).

SpongeScott said:
Unless you're a PM member, you don't know who gave it to you unless they sign their name.

I figured it out using logic. NemoRocks is a PM member, so he knew I gave him that rep automatically (I'll stoop down to any level just to get back at someone, even if they did not assault me). I realized I got the bad rep at 5:45, and NemoRocks posted at 5:46. Knowing NemoRock's habit of giving people bad reps and the fact that he was viewing the thread at that time, I figured it was him.

(I deserve a good rep for figuring it out without PM access...just kidding)

I guess Skippy truly is hated. It must have been the carnivorous alien that people liked (bring him back!!!)

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
Legacy said:
Have you bothered asking if it was him? Or do you just figure?

As stated in my post edit, I figured it out, and he partially admitted it in the post above.

Hurt Winnie the Pooh
Heal Skippy

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 44
Winnie the Pooh-6
Stupid Judy-15
Leonardo Columbus-16
Michael Eisner-14

And please note that before NemoRocks, I had 17 rep points all positive. But since him, I have ten. YES, Nemo brought me from 17 to 10, but I would never do that even if I could. NOW WHO'S ABUSING THE SYSTEM?!?!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Legacy

TennisPlayer519 said:
And please note that before NemoRocks, I had 17 rep points all positive. But since him, I have ten. YES, Nemo brought me from 17 to 10, but I would never do that anyway. NOW WHO'S ABUSING THE SYSTEM?!?!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
You can't see how many points somebody else has, so I have to take your word for it.

I also seriously doubt his alone was worth 7.

(Shoot, mine is only worth 3 in the red...)

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
Legacy said:
You can't see how many points somebody else has, so I have to take your word for it.

I also seriously doubt his alone was worth 7.

(Shoot, mine is only worth 3 in the red...)

All of a sudden I have 4 more bad reps, all with comments like "I negged you" and "now who gave you red?!" Only he is angry with me.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
TennisPlayer519 said:
by putting down Disney while giving nonstop bad reps to people who were stating facts about the theme park this website is based on.

Stating KNOWN facts? I laugh at that statement. :lol:

Knowing NemoRock's habit of giving people bad reps

Oh yes, I have a terrible habit of doing that.....

And please note that before NemoRocks, I had 17 rep points all positive. But since him, I have ten. YES, Nemo brought me from 17 to 10, but I would never do that even if I could. NOW WHO'S ABUSING THE SYSTEM?!?!

Like Jeff already said, there is no way I could bring you down 7 points.

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
NemoRocks said:
Stating KNOWN facts? I laugh at that statement. :lol: ......

It's a known fact that Disney World has 4 parks within it, as opposed to Universal's two parks.

It's a fact that Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island came before the CityWalk, and that River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, etc. came before Wet N Wild.

It's a fact that Grand Floridian, Yacht + Beach Club and Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn and Boardwalk Villas and the Swan and Dolphin all received honors as resorts, which is more than Universal's three, even though all three of its received it.

Yes, they are real facts (and plenty more, such as two water parks, more characters, etc.), and you gave people bad rep points for stating them.

NemoRocks said:
Oh yes, I have a terrible habit of doing that.....

You've admitted it (and been non-sarcastic about it), too.

NemoRocks said:
Like Jeff already said, there is no way I could bring you down 7 points.

Yeah, like anyone else on this forum holds a grudge against me like you do. Maybe you've got multiple usernames. I've done that on another forum.

How about we get over our big disagreement, ok? I'm willing to.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
TennisPlayer519 said:
It's a known fact that Disney World has 4 parks within it, as opposed to Universal's two parks.

It's a fact that Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island came before the CityWalk, and that River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, etc. came before Wet N Wild.

It's a fact that Grand Floridian, Yacht + Beach Club and Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn and Boardwalk Villas and the Swan and Dolphin all received honors as resorts, which is more than Universal's three, even though all three of its received it.

Yes, they are real facts (and plenty more, such as two water parks, more characters, etc.), and you gave people bad rep points for stating them.

I'm not even going to get into this now.

You've admitted it (and non-sarcastic), too.

Where have I admitted to giving negative rep out left and right?

Yeah, like anyone else on this forum holds a grudge against me like you do. Maybe you've got multiple usernames. I've done that on another forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
I changed my signature just for you, but keep giving me bad reps if you want. I don't care any more, even if I'm down to seven. On another V-bulletin forum, the system eventually was taken away because it was out of control.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
TennisPlayer519 said:
I changed my signature just for you, but keep giving me bad reps if you want. I don't care any more, even if I'm down to seven. On another V-bulletin forum, the system eventually was taken away because it was out of control.
Let me ask you this: Why do you think I keep giving you negative rep? The system does not allow a poster to give rep points over and over and over.

TennisPlayer519

Original Poster
NemoRocks said:
Let me ask you this: Why do you think I keep giving you negative rep? The system does not allow a poster to give rep points over and over and over.

Hacking skills learned in a remote computer camp....kidding!

Wait, wait! Let me do it for you even though I'm kidding...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I changed my signature again, but I really don't care anymore. If it's not you, I wouldn't believe you anyway.

tigsmom

TennisPlayer519 said:
Hacking skills learned in a remote computer camp....kidding!

Wait, wait! Let me do it for you even though I'm kidding...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I changed my signature again, but I really don't care anymore. If it's not you, I wouldn't believe you anyway.

A person cannot give Rep (good or bad) to the same person over an over. There are only so many points available to give/take in a 24 hour span and they must be spread around to different people before you can return ; and you may only rep a post once.

And FYI, sig lines are only allowed to be 5 lines long. :wave:

ROTM

Hurt Winnie the Pooh
Heal Stupid Judy

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 44
Winnie the Pooh-5
Stupid Judy-16
Leonardo Columbus-16
Michael Eisner-14

SpectroMan

Hurt Skippy
Heal Leonardo Columbus

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 43
Winnie the Pooh-5
Stupid Judy-16
Leonardo Columbus-17
Michael Eisner-14

Legacy

TennisPlayer, I'm gonna let you know that I sent you one of them because all you are doing is interupting the game because of your incessent complain. Actually, I know who sent most of them to you. We talk about it.

Negative rep is given out by me because of annoying behavior. Stop complaining... it's annoying. Just deal with it.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Heal Skippy
Hurt Mikey

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 44
Winnie the Pooh-5
Stupid Judy-16
Leonardo Columbus-17
Michael Eisner-13

SpongeScott

Heal Skippy
Hurt Mikey

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 45
Winnie the Pooh-5
Stupid Judy-16
Leonardo Columbus-17
Michael Eisner-12

tigsmom

Heal Skippy
Hurt Mikey

SIR-10
Mr. Toad-8
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 46
Winnie the Pooh-5
Stupid Judy-16
Leonardo Columbus-17
Michael Eisner-11

Chape19714

Heal Mr. Toad
Hurt SIR

SIR-9
Mr. Toad-9
Clarabell Cow-13
Skippy- 46
Winnie the Pooh-5
Stupid Judy-16
Leonardo Columbus-17
Michael Eisner-11

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom