Characters You Haven't Gotten Around to taking a picture with.

bryPOD

I missed my chance all those years ago to have a picture with Roger Rabbit. To quote The Beatles he was "bigger than Jesus" back in the day, and there was always too long of a line to meet him. Maybe one day they will let him back in the parks...

Nicole220

I haven't taken a picture with a character in years! I really want a pic with Jack Sparrow and Alice and the Mad Hatter.

It's funny, earlier today I was talking with my sister about going to DL just to take a bunch of pics with the characters.

Jason21783

After 9 trips over the years, I've never even seen Jimminy Cricket, let alone taken a photo with him. I always thought that he was a well done character, and I'm hoping to see him on our Aug trip.

Pocamahontas

You know, this is a really good quesiton.

Probably Esmerelda. Ouu, or Pocahontas, or even Aladdin and Jasmine (although I know they're around a bunch).

But I think my favorite would be Mickey and Minnie. Call me old school...but that seems like it'd be so amazing.

jmvd20

Is it bad for me to say that Belle is my Favorite princess, with me being a 16 year old guy and everything?

Hope I'm not too Famaleish

It's just that Belle is always the most beautiful princess you see at the park! She just has some kind of.....I don't know....Charm....

I need to get a picture with her!

Nothings wrong with that.

My Wife, Belle, and the 20 little kids I was in front of looked at me weird when I got my picture taken with Belle though...

WED10IA

I'm a Chip and Dale person, also would love to have my picture taken with the Brer gang as Splash Mountain is my favorite ride.

michelle_sydney

I love getting pictures with the characters! I know that I am older...23... but I am still a kid at heart. It is always fun to pose with the characters. They make great memories. I really love getting a picture with Aladdin everytime I go! I really want a picture with Prince Philip and Prince Charming if I can find them. It is fun to find the characters that are hard to find! I also always need a picture with Goofy!:D

EPCOT Explorer

I can't belive I'm admitting this,but...Mickey

I know,terrible huh?We always see him but the line is so long and we are usually making our way to a FP or soething....*cries*

I REALLY would like to meet Figment though

brb1006

Clarice is sometimes at the Studios.

Maid Marian does exist but hasn't been seen for quite awhile.

Thumper did sets back in Feb/March 2005 at Animal Kingdom
Wait Maid Marian used to do meet and greets?

Can someone send me a photo of her as evidence?

Last edited:

Rescue Ranger

A number, but most of all...FLICK! So many attempts and nothing. Last trip I was so close. Went and waited in line and for some reason he had to be replaced last minute by Miss Bunny. Oh well. At least I got Miss Bunny who I hand't met before.

brb1006

A number, but most of all...FLICK! So many attempts and nothing. Last trip I was so close. Went and waited in line and for some reason he had to be replaced last minute by Miss Bunny. Oh well. At least I got Miss Bunny who I hand't met before.
I'm actually glad you gotten a chance to meet Miss Bunny. What year did that happen?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom