- Jafar
- Genie
- Captain Hook
- Smee
- Hades
- Queen of Hearts
- Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum
- Frollo
- basically every human-like character...

Matt_Black

They need to make all the following below face characters:
- Jafar
- Genie
- Captain Hook
- Smee
- Hades
- Queen of Hearts
- Frollo

Hades might be difficult due to the make-up that would be involved.

lunchbox1175

They need to make all the following below face characters:
- Jafar
- Genie
- Captain Hook
- Smee
- Hades
- Queen of Hearts
- Frollo
I just don't get the love for face characters, I think all of these look perfect, just like they do in the pictures they are from. An actual human in costume would end up looking nothing like them.

Marc Gil

I just don't get the love for face characters, I think all of these look perfect, just like they do in the pictures they are from. An actual human in costume would end up looking nothing like them.
Sure they would! Don't they use a Captain Hook and Mr. Smee face character in Dream Along With Mickey and the Disneyland Fantasmic? They look pretty good!

Also, face characters are a lot better to interact with.... Well that's my opinion anyway. Everyone's entitled to their own.

KCheatle

Captain Hook. Make him a face character patterned off of the Once Upon a Time version.

Then he'd become more of a M&G for moms/ladies! I'd stand in line for hours to meet that Captain Hook! While they're at it, they should have an official M&G for Jack Sparrow. If they put those two out, then my family would be doing somethings sans-mom while I got my fix! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom