Characters That Need a Costume Update

The Magical Genie 123

Original Poster
Lately, I've been thinking about characters around the Disney Parks that need a costume update. Some characters come right to mind, such as Woody, Buzz, and Jessie. But what are some other characters that are in need of a costume change? Tell me what you guys think!:)

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Gotta love Goofy, but he's gone longer without a facelift than any other member of the Fab Five (aside from losing his eyelashes), and really looks nothing like his cartoon representation.
Also, Beast is in dire need. He has never received major cosmetic work, and his hands are virtually useless, which is why he rarely signs. The visibility is bumpkis in the dark, or if the sun is hitting him the wrong way. When kids run to hug him, they wind up bouncing off his hard shell of a chest. Luckily, he's supposed to be getting a new look very soon with articulated mouth, eyes, and even eyebrows (or so I've heard).
And you're definitely right about the Toy Story gang. I don't know why they insisted on giving them eyelids, as they just are not part of the character, and Woody needs a narrower neck.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

I hope they do not change goofy.. can you imagine if they gave the new park goofy...the "Ren and Stimpy" look of the new Disney cartoons???

N4V8tNs.jpg

also, wish they could give Stitch some love!

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm surprised that now at WDW you will only see Tux Mickey at Epcot Character Spot..Besides him Being in Fantasmic & Dream Along it's his original outfit..Every other park he's in Sorcerer (DHS), Safari (AK), Magician(MK), Original Tux(Epcot)...A Bit Strange..

Magenta Panther

I think Clarabelle and Horace need to be completely redesigned to resemble their classic, vintage looks:

th

The versions they have now are really off-putting, IMO. The new Oswald walk-around in TDL is terrific, so I think it'd be cool if Horace and Clarabelle got a similar make-over.

Cesar R M

I say Stitch needs a costume update, like an invisible one so he is hidden.

Also, they need to change Minnie to the pink version.

wow, amazing how many people seem to hate Stitch now.

all the hate due of the awful ride?
Captain Hook. Make him a face character patterned off of the Once Upon a Time version.
to please the young ladies?
I'm surprised that now at WDW you will only see Tux Mickey at Epcot Character Spot..Besides him Being in Fantasmic & Dream Along it's his original outfit..Every other park he's in Sorcerer (DHS), Safari (AK), Magician(MK), Original Tux(Epcot)...A Bit Strange..

I honestly only seen him one of each version in each park.

Sorcerer in DHS, Safari in AK, Tux in MK, and Classic in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom