Characters during EMH''s

Beccone

Original Poster
Can someone tell me whether or not characters are out during the morning EMH? Thanks, trying to plan our days and riding rides isn't the most important thing (we usually get all of that done) but any extra time to character stalk for my kids is good.

magicmaya

Yea! It's actually easy to see them because there's not a lot of people.I'v seen peter pan riding PoTC and Mickey,Minnie,Donald,Alice,Hatter,and Peter Pan riding the tea cups at once

drew81

Usually the VIP's are out. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Chip 'n Dale.

On EMH nights at MK, sometimes towards the end of the night the characters will go on rides with guests. I was there till 3am and rode the carousel with Chip, Dale, Goofy and Donald several times. Then Mickey and Minnie took a guest on there as well.

kitten2299

Sorry adding a question... What about Pixie Hallow is that open during EMH? What do people suggest the morning or night EMHs?

tigsmom

Sorry adding a question... What about Pixie Hallow is that open during EMH? What do people suggest the morning or night EMHs?

Haven't seen it listed, but it may be a new addition. Just check with the desk when you are checking in. We do both morning and evening EMH's whenever possible. DAK for evening EMH is nice, the park take on a different feel and is not as hot & crowded.

Our kids have ridden Winnie the Pooh with Tigger during the morning EMH and just missed out on Aladdin.

DizneyPryncess

According to Steve Soares times guide, Pixie Hollow opens at 10:00 AM every morning, regardless of EHM's. At least for the week of the 3rd-9th. Keep an eye on his guide to see what the schedule is like when you'll be there. I would recommend going to meet the fairies right at 10, since I've heard that the line gets crazy.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

kitten2299

According to Steve Soares times guide, Pixie Hollow opens at 10:00 AM every morning, regardless of EHM's. At least for the week of the 3rd-9th. Keep an eye on his guide to see what the schedule is like when you'll be there. I would recommend going to meet the fairies right at 10, since I've heard that the line gets crazy.

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm

Thank you so much for the link I just added it to my favorites. Well I know where are are heading on out 1st full day at MK at 10am sharp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom