Characters at the parks

Dcremuno

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Vampirina is at any of the parks? I'm having a tough time finding updated "maps" for characters the kids can try to find on their visit.

Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Does anyone know if Vampirina is at any of the parks? I'm having a tough time finding updated "maps" for characters the kids can try to find on their visit.

Thanks!

I think Kenny the Pirate is the best one-stop source for both info and maps. You may have to subscribe to get them, it's been a while since I had to hunt down characters (such as Power Rangers at DHS).

dreamfinder

Think the only place she might show up is at DHS, and she wasn't there a month ago. Don't think anyone has ever reported seeing her, don't even know if she exists for use in Parades or the like.

Gillyanne

I've heard Vampirina will be in the update of Disney Jr. show at HS, but no idea about when.

Without digging for the other posts, I believe it's about Sept 30th that she's going to swap out with Jake at the M&G in the courtyard, and in the Character Dining. Sad b/c that's after we go, but hopefully she'll still be around when we go back :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom