Characters at Night

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Are there any characters that appear at night? I'm going Sunday evening after dinner (about 6:30) and I really wanted to see if I could get a picture with Alice and the Mad Hatter. Any idea? Should I ask guest services. I'm going to MK earlier, but I'll be on a tour, so It will be kind of hard to maneuver to Mad Tea Party.

AndyS2992

In all honesty the only characters I have ever seen out at night roaming around outside are Buzz, Chip and Dale in Tomorrowland in MK but that is it. Still meet Minnie and Mickey and so on in Storybook Circus and Town Square Theater. Haven't seen any at the other parks outside of indoor M&Gs, shows and parades. Would say that Alice and Hatter would not be out at night. Very rarely see them during the day lol

Yzma

As a general note - characters that meet indoors meet for the majority of park hours (MK-Fairies, Princesses, Storybook, Mickey) and characters that meet outdoors tend to stop meeting early evening. Some exceptions at MK is the Tomorrowland 626 Dance Party and Tiana/Naveen at the glade.

Alice only meets prior to the parade, then appears in the parade. She does appear into the early evening at Epcot, but you'll likely be too late if you're not arriving until 6:30.

As PP mentioned, Hatter only appears at 1900 for Breakfast and in the MiSiCi/CDCT parades at MK.

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Most characters have their last sets in early to mid afternoon, but characters like Mickey and Buzz are out later than that. I believe Alice falls into the first category. Mad Hatter does not meet at all, the only place he can be seen is at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast.

Well I thought so... Thank you

jrab0616

Most characters have their last sets in early to mid afternoon, but characters like Mickey and Buzz are out later than that. I believe Alice falls into the first category. Mad Hatter does not meet at all, the only place he can be seen is at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast.

That's not entirely true. We were just there two weeks ago and we saw the Mad Hater at the international gateway along with Wendy and someone else I can't remember right now (not that they were standing together, but in different places along the bridge. We also saw him in front of the tea cups in Fantasyland with Alice or the White Rabbit (different times).

Zman-ks

Here's a link that will come in handy:
75.gif
http://kennythepirate.com/disney-wo...-world-magic-kingdom-character-schedule-list/

Thanks! :)

Marc Gil

Original Poster
That's not entirely true. We were just there two weeks ago and we saw the Mad Hater at the international gateway along with Wendy and someone else I can't remember right now (not that they were standing together, but in different places along the bridge. We also saw him in front of the tea cups in Fantasyland with Alice or the White Rabbit (different times).

I guess I can always count on random encounters :D

asianway

They dont have much need for the Hatter - that type of random encounter is going to happen a few times a year when new "friends" are needed.

asianway

As a general note - characters that meet indoors meet for the majority of park hours (MK-Fairies, Princesses, Storybook, Mickey) and characters that meet outdoors tend to stop meeting early evening. Some exceptions at MK is the Tomorrowland 626 Dance Party and Tiana/Naveen at the glade.

Alice only meets prior to the parade, then appears in the parade. She does appear into the early evening at Epcot, but you'll likely be too late if you're not arriving until 6:30.

As PP mentioned, Hatter only appears at 1900 for Breakfast and in the MiSiCi/CDCT parades at MK.
Or you can always use the times guide or My Disney Experience App, both will have character meeting times.

secondstartotheright

jrab0616 said:

However, he isn't there all the time. Random characters sometimes appear at the international gateway or other locations as "training" to be new friends of characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom