Characters at MNSSHP

PeterPan1985

Original Poster
Hey all,

I'll be attending MNSSHP for the first time this year, and was wondering if anyone knows what characters will be out for photos and autographs. I'm hoping that I get to see some that aren't out much.

Keyblade Holder

I've read that a lot of rare characters are out. This will be my first time attending. I'm just hoping to see the Big Bad Wolf. His acting has always been top notch!

drew81

Big Bad wasn't at last years MNSSHP.

The only (rare) characters last year were:
Tarzan
Abu
Mr Walrus

I hope this year they do bring out some different villains and some different characters.

Animaniac93-98

drew, aside from Jane and Tarzan, who was at the Adventureland Character candy trail last year? And was Prince Phillip at the Toontown Hall of Fame?

joanna71985

drew, aside from Jane and Tarzan, who was at the Adventureland Character candy trail last year? And was Prince Phillip at the Toontown Hall of Fame?

The Adventureland Treat Trail had:
*Timon and Rafiki
*Baloo and King Louie
*Terk, Jane, and Tarzan

I'm not positive about Prince Phillip, but I think he may have been. I will go check my pictures.

drew81

Prince Phillip was there the night I went. He was in the Hall of Fame

Toon Town always seems to have a good variety.

joanna71985

Here is one of mine:
12-28-06437.jpg

Animaniac93-98

I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella are going to be their either. And how come with all this pirate craze Jim Hawkins and B.E.N. haven't been brought back out?

drew81

I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella are going to be their either. And how come with all this pirate craze Jim Hawkins and B.E.N. haven't been brought back out?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tremaine and the stepsisters. I really doubt that Jim Hawkins and B.E.N. will ever be out again....but who knows...stranger things have happened. I think they might have some different characters out this year than last year because last year was just all the same. Someone was saying Handy Manny might be out for the parties, but thats just a rumor.

Animaniac93-98

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tremaine and the stepsisters. I really doubt that Jim Hawkins and B.E.N. will ever be out again....but who knows...stranger things have happened. I think they might have some different characters out this year than last year because last year was just all the same. Someone was saying Handy Manny might be out for the parties, but thats just a rumor.

Handy Manny sounds likely since he's going to DHS next year, and the could test him out at MNSSHP this year. Too bad about Jim Hawkins and B.E.N., but since I'm going as Jim (making the costume myself, boots and all :lol: ) it's not so bad. Nothing beats strange like seeing Sora at the 2004 party, and then never again anywhere else. Not even in 2006 when Kingdom Hearts 2 came out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom