News Character Spot, Innoventions and more to close in September

Cmdr_Crimson

You could always put headphones on and listen to it as the loop has been uploaded to YouTube by numerous people.
Allow me to help..Theres two versions to enjoy...
The common version that plays throughout Future World..

And then there's the 52min version..I have heard that it had played inside Mousegear but, I've never heard it..It would play in in the area where the Mickey hats are...If anyone could confirm this?

Marc Davis Fan

Stopped by everyone's favorite glowy pieces of concrete tonight...
wiz19Jb.jpg

IO08ev7.jpg

twGJKde.jpg

7mASBcD.jpg

I'm even more interested in what will happen to my favorite non-glowy pieces of concrete... and keeping my fingers crossed that they survive the transformation:

trainplane3

I'm even more interested in what will happen to my favorite non-glowy pieces of concrete... and keeping my fingers crossed that they survive the transformation:

You know, I was trying to get good pictures of the circle but everytime I thought of it, it was either raining or stupid busy. I wanted to get a picture of each inventor and a nice overview shot.

mikejs78

Premium Member
I'm no insider or anything but it's sounding pretty definite. I for one welcome our new "Frozen OST Instrumental" overlords
My theory is that'll pretty much be exactly when it stops playing more or less
You’re suggesting there will be a new look like at DHS? There will have to be music. What will I watch on YouTube? “Moana’s Beer Hut Area Music”?
My (admittedly wishful thinking) theory is that they may keep the music as lip service to Epcot fans. "Look, we changed the park beyond recognition, but hey, we kept the old music!". Kind of like Epcot Forever.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Are they going to leave the space open for now, or will they immediately tear it up to start the renovation? Because then you've got walls upon walls on both sides of Spaceship Earth.

If you are talking about the leave a legacy area, it sounds like they will be doing the demolition on the other side and then immediately starting to work on the final renovation. When that side is done they would swap the wall back to the other side and finish that.

Timothy_Q

My (admittedly wishful thinking) theory is that they may keep the music as lip service to Epcot fans. "Look, we changed the park beyond recognition, but hey, we kept the old music!". Kind of like Epcot Forever.
I expect the Innoventions loop to be used as an homage / easter egg in a couple of small areas.
Maybe inside a specific builing or restroom, or at the front gates.

But I don't imagine they'd spend $2B redesigning Epcot, and not give it a new BGM to go along with the new aesthetic

starri42

If you are talking about the leave a legacy area, it sounds like they will be doing the demolition on the other side and then immediately starting to work on the final renovation. When that side is done they would swap the wall back to the other side and finish that.
Dang. I was hoping they'd leave it open while they're working on the central spine. I was hoping for some views with a straight shot to Spaceship Earth, even if the fountain didn't have the obelisk returned yet.

I'll mentally prepare myself for Construction Wall Earth when I go in December.

DreamfinderGuy

So do we know what’s replacing the Innoventions East exhibit area? That’s a pretty massive space, and Computer Central is still sitting back there trashed. Couldn’t be more food or alcohol, could it? Or is it being razed for walkways while keeping the EU area intact?

brb1006

This might be wishful thinking, but I hope they could at least find a way to expand the concert lighting throughout Future World beyond Innoventions.
epcot-night-3-620x330.jpg

UjfLb1A_d.jpg

EPCOTsecrets_lights_glover-700x466.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom