Character names?

tenchu

Original Poster
What are all the characters middles names? I think Donald's middle name is fauntleroy, but do any of the others have middle names.
And before any body says it, i already knew mickey was originally called mortimer.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I should know that, but most people in entertainment aren't even aware that they have middle names. Good luck getting an answer to this one

tenchu

Original Poster
Yeah it's pretty slow so far. Come on, some of you trivia buffs out there must know this? Even if it's just to say that they don't have middle names!

wannabeBelle

I cant even find someone to tell me the Beast's first nae!! One of the animators had said he thought it was mentioned in the second Beauty & the Beast, the Christmas one, but I dont think I ever noticed. Can any one help me with that?? :veryconfu

Chernabog

The only one that I knew had a middle name was donald. Other random name things I know though are that Goofy's last name is Goof, and that Hewey, Dewey, and louie's mother's name (Donald's sister) is Dumbella and that Donald's neices are April, May, and June. If I find something else i'll be sure to let you know.

tenchu

Original Poster
Originally posted by jcmayid

Don't pat yourself too hard on the back, this is on the new Disney McDonald's glasses.:lol:

Yeah well, no-body else will congratulate me so I'll have to do it myself! You know what they say: If you want a job done well, do it yourself.

wannabeBelle

Thanks!!!! I figured it was going to be a Rob!!! I have this thing for guys named Rob (or anything similar, Bob, Bobby, etc) Although the voice of the Beast was done by Robbie Benson!!! It is just something I can't get away from!!!!:animwink:

tenchu

Original Poster
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Thanks!!!! I figured it was going to be a Rob!!! I have this thing for guys named Rob (or anything similar, Bob, Bobby, etc) Although the voice of the Beast was done by Robbie Benson!!! It is just something I can't get away from!!!!:animwink:

My middle name is Robertson.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwprincess03

Someone somewhere else said it was Adam..............

I'm going by what the show director for the show in MGM says... this is the answer you'll get pretty much out of any CM

wannabeBelle

OK guys lets everyone who has it break out the copy of the 2nd Beauty & the Beast!!! I actually asked while I was on the Animation Tour in the Studios and the Animator I spoke to and a few other people in the area couldnt recall, but they did say it was on that movie!!! So pop some popcorn, and check it out!!! Then let me know!!! After all shouldn't a wannabe Belle know her sweethearts first name?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom