Character meet and greet

Gramma4

Original Poster
I realize things are changing on a daily basis, but I am curious for the people that have been there recently
if there are meet and greet's and what that looks like ? thank you in advance

Going to WDW Feb 2021

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I realize things are changing on a daily basis, but I am curious for the people that have been there recently
if there are meet and greet's and what that looks like ? thank you in advance

Going to WDW Feb 2021
There are no meet and greets in the old sense. There are appearances by characters at all 4 parks.

Have a look at
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...-magic-kingdoms-new-entertainment-line-up.htm

and

Jon81uk

I would assume you will not be able to get close to anyone and hug them for the next year or until a vaccine comes along and is widely adopted.
Maybe we will see some costumed characters doing distanced meets by the time of your trip but I don't think you won't see face characters out for a long time.

Edit to add,

I think Universal Studios is currently offering some meet & greets but you must keep six feet away from the character you are meeting.

Last edited:

Gramma4

Original Poster
There are no meet and greets in the old sense. There are appearances by characters at all 4 parks.

Have a look at
https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...-magic-kingdoms-new-entertainment-line-up.htm

and

Do you know if it’s a scheduled appearance ? Or random

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Do you know if it’s a scheduled appearance ? Or random
They run frequently throughout the day, about every 30 minutes or so. The times are not published, as they are trying to avoid having people camp out. They are very brief, so aren't really worth planning around, but you will see them as you move around the park.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
No traditional meet n greets.
Its all done from a far.
Characters pass by on floats or come out to a second floor/roof top or on the ground at a distance and wave/do cute things/talk/comment about people's outfit etc.
At some character dining like Garden Grill they tend to be only seating people on the lower level and then the characters walk around on the upper level so you turn around to see them and take pics. That seems to be the closest interaction there is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom