Character Meal

TikiGod

1900 Park Fare is nice but can get a bit crowded. Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner is my favroite, great atmosphere, great food, small rooms and the characters get around quite a bit.

scorp111

Original Poster
Re: A word of caution

Originally posted by Jonathan
If you do decide to do a character meal, choose one that has characters your child will recognize. Cindy's is great if your child knows the princesses but if not it won't mean anything. Most kids know the Pooh gang, so the Crystal Palace is an option but it does get crazy. I haven't been to 1900 Park Fare but it sounds like a wonderful alternative that I'd like to try myself on our next trip.

I just got from a 3 day business trip. Thanks for all of your responses.

Her Nursery is Pooh and she has crawling pooh, rattle pooh, big stuffed pooh, piglet, tigger... anyhow you get the picture. That is one reason we were thinking about going where they were.

Ringo8n24

I have been to the character breakfast at Crystal Palace. There was so much going on in there that we did not stay too long. Now that I have a child going with us, we are interested in going back to Crystal Palace or Chef Mickey's. How long do the characters stay there? Is there only a certain window when they hang out or are they there during the duration of the breakfast hours?

drew81

Chef Mickey's is my favorite. The characters always come by many times to see you. Be prepared to twirl your napkin. If you don't Donald may come get on you. When you figure all the prime rib, salad, drinks, and desert you want, its not a bad deal. The characters make you feel so special. Mr. Penguin even showed up the night that I was there.

Alexandra

Chef Mickey's is my all-time favorite because it so much fun. It's like it's a big party. I love the decorate-your-own-cupcake bar. I even celebrated my birthday there last summer.

If your fourteen-month-old likes Pooh, then Crystal Palace is the place to go. We always enjoy the food there. I love the coconut cake, just love it.

brisem

Hands down, Chef Mickey's. Don't really care for Crystal Palcae--Because of the size, you see less of the characters.

Boo's Mom

don't do the 1900 Park Fare b, L or d. we did the B 3 times and the first time the characters wouldn't leave us alone so we could eat and the 2nd and 3rd time, the characters never came to us until the manager dragged them over to the table by their ears and then they stayed long enough to pat my cousin on the head and leave. They stayed in the back and totally snubbed everybody up front. made a 2 yr old cry screaming pooh hates me! wouldn't recommend it to anybody. best one is CHEF MICKEY'S!!!!! going there for breakfast in august!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom